Kountze 28 Hardin-Jefferson 49/Final

WOSgrad

Should be in better shape, and prepared a little better in my opinion. Not sure how much summer work was put into the program, if any for the Lions.

Kids were in the weight room and we went to state for 7 on 7...but we are playing the toughest schedule in pre-district play Kountze has seen in years. IMO it's the exact thing you need to have a shot at district as well as developing a seasoned program.

As I said on the pre-game post Kountze would come to play they always do. They are one of the most competitive schools I know of. 

Now to eliminate the excuses

1) Both teams had players out (HJ I believe had 3 or 4 starting linemen out)

2) Both teams played on the same field conditions.

3) If HJ is not fast then speed must be over rated:  A  Kickoff return for a touchdown, several runs over 30 yards, a BUTT load of rushing yards, and 7 touchdowns, I will take that from a slow team any day.

4) Will we EVER have one thread on a game where the officials are not to blame, or is it ALWAYS their fault?

Gray from Kountze is one of the if not THE best athlete I have seen in a long time.

I will say that Kountze #1 is one of the best I've seen in a long. LONG time... He has the ability to be full speed, stop on a dime, and be full speed the next step (or at least the illusion to do so)... That is something only a World Class Athlete can do... I will say, Kountze came to play and gave us all we wanted... Good luck on the rest of your season Kountze, great game.....