Republicans Vote To Continue Legal Bribery In Politics

EnlightenedChosenOne

You lack serious reading comprehension skills.

I've said a MILLION times I'm moderate and don't care for EITHER party. I don't post anti democrat articles BECAUSE THERES A THOUSAND TOPICS ON IT ALREADY.

You're incapable of having a rationale discussion on this topic because your feelings are hurt.

No - ECO you are on the other side of the same coin that you say you hate. With you its all Republicans bad Republicans suck.  And if you can't see that fact then you are truly blind.  But I'm done with the back and forth.  I'l debate with someone that actually want to exchange ideas and thought.  I won't be responding to trolls.

I never said democrats weren't.

Will you and others please stop trying to corner me I to a position or stance I don't even hold? It gets old.

In fact, I think people who blindly vote democrat OR republicans are idiots and are the problem with this country.

And its so easy to see... for those that don't have blinders on.  Both sides are corrupt.

You lack serious reading comprehension skills.

I've said a MILLION times I'm moderate and don't care for EITHER party. I don't post anti democrat articles BECAUSE THERES A THOUSAND TOPICS ON IT ALREADY.

You're incapable of having a rationale discussion on this topic because your feelings are hurt.

What you say when you come on here to defend yourself ^^^^^ and the sides you choose when getting down to the nitty gritty of issues shows the hipocracy of your statement!!

It's only trolling because it isn't another anti obama hate thread.

Business as usual on setxsports.com . People on this board have literally nothing else to contribute besides "OBAMA BAD, OBAMA SUK".

they only call it trolling when they dont have a legitimate answer to a question or when they try to change a narrative of a political situation, and intelligent people dont believe it.

they only call it trolling when they dont have a legitimate answer to a question or when they try to change a narrative of a political situation, and intelligent people dont believe it.

You want a legitimate answer?

The Supreme Court said that limiting how much you can donate to a political campaign is an unconstitutional violation of the right to freedom of speech. The Democrats don't like that ruling and want to not create a new law (which would also violate our constitutional rights) but to change the Constitution and limit free speech when it comes to politics. The Democrats say yes to changing the Constitution and limiting free speech when it comes to elections and the Republicans say no. 

Ohhhh.... but let's not talk about free speech, let's call it what it has been called in this thread, bribery.

If you call it legal bribery as the title of the thread suggests, is less money just "a little bribery"? If you offer a cop $500 to drop a citation it would be a bribe but if you only offer him $250, it isn't? That is what the campaign finance laws say. You can donate to someone (bribe by the claim of this thread) and it is perfectly okay but you can only bribe to a certain extent. Tell me where that makes sense. The Dems don't mind donations and sure aren't turning down any money.... they only mind if you get more than they do. So it is okay to bribe people, just keep the bribing "under control".

There have been several such First Amendment cases that have thrown out campaign finance laws and in the most recent case (2014), the law (BCRA) allowed the "bribery"..... but you had to stop it 60 days before the election. Again, tell me where that makes any sense. Yes, you can put your money in electronic (television, radio, etc.) campaigning but you can't do it right at the end. Apparently the Dems think that bribery is perfectly okay to bribe 61 days out from an election but don't do it inside of 60 days.   And for that, they want to change the Constitution.