Crosby cougars!!!

I was just sitting here thinking about how cougar14 always says that if dayton didn't have mc. Bride that they would sucks even more. And that if we took mc. Brides stats away from the game last year then dayton wouldn't have even came close to crosby score (sorry cougar14 we still have mc. Bride) so I decided to look up the boxscore from last year and I'm not sure who crosby lost last year on the offensive side of the ball but this is the way I see it.

No twins = 508 yards lost and 4 touchdowns lost. = 109 yards of offense and 6 points.

Now take away what dayton lost on the offensive side = Landen Tamsin = 58 yards lost and 0 points lost = 288 yards and 27 points

So since cougar14 likes to think about it that way then here we go
Dayton-27
Crosby-6
is what the score would have been minus the twins right?

I was just sitting here thinking about how cougar14 always says that if dayton didn't have mc. Bride that they would sucks even more. And that if we took mc. Brides stats away from the game last year then dayton wouldn't have even came close to crosby score (sorry cougar14 we still have mc. Bride) so I decided to look up the boxscore from last year and I'm not sure who crosby lost last year on the offensive side of the ball but this is the way I see it.

No twins = 508 yards lost and 4 touchdowns lost. = 109 yards of offense and 6 points.

Now take away what dayton lost on the offensive side = Landen Tamsin = 58 yards lost and 0 points lost = 288 yards and 27 points

So since cougar14 likes to think about it that way then here we go
Dayton-27
Crosby-6
is what the score would have been minus the twins right?

You know you only scored 19 offensive points right? McBride scored the other on a pick 6. Take away the Twins 508, I would rather take the 28-0 beating Merka put on you anyway. One team scored 30 on Crosby that year in district play and beyond. We probably should have won the region that year, this year's defense is better and your offense is worse. Y'all were beat down when y'all actually had people that weren't scared to tackle. Now y'all are soft and turnover prone. Try to win some of the next few games before you play Crosby because y'all are probably in line for another beating. This year when we put up 600 yards on you there will be points to go with it. ROLL RED

You know you only scored 19 offensive points right? McBride scored the other on a pick 6. Take away the Twins 508, I would rather take the 28-0 beating Merka put on you anyway. One team scored 30 on Crosby that year in district play and beyond. We probably should have won the region that year, this year's defense is better and your offense is worse. Y'all were beat down when y'all actually had people that weren't scared to tackle. Now y'all are soft and turnover prone. Try to win some of the next few games before you play Crosby because y'all are probably in line for another beating. This year when we put up 600 yards on you there will be points to go with it. ROLL RED

Crosby won by 6, yeah another beating. Your a joke. You take the 28-0 win I'll take the 49-7 win In the playoffs we put on y'all. Im sure there's worse but I'll leave it at that.

You know you only scored 19 offensive points right? McBride scored the other on a pick 6. Take away the Twins 508, I would rather take the 28-0 beating Merka put on you anyway. One team scored 30 on Crosby that year in district play and beyond. We probably should have won the region that year, this year's defense is better and your offense is worse. Y'all were beat down when y'all actually had people that weren't scared to tackle. Now y'all are soft and turnover prone. Try to win some of the next few games before you play Crosby because y'all are probably in line for another beating. This year when we put up 600 yards on you there will be points to go with it. ROLL RED

Correct me if I'm wrong but mc. Bride is still on the team and still capable of a pick 6 or two.

We can look at it another way Crosby 25 Nederland 20 Dayton 41 Nederland 22. This is a bit more recent.

Another good example. But then again cougar14 will say look at the boxscore. But like many have told him the boxscore doesn't win you the game, the scoreboard does. I think if cougar14 had a choice to win every game on the score board or win every game by stats he would pick stats everytime. In Crosby they don't understand that the scoreboard is what really matters.

We can look at it another way  Crosby 25 Nederland 20    Dayton 41 Nederland 22. This is a bit more recent.

You can also look at it like Ned had 8 penalties and 0 turnovers against Crosby compared to 20 penalties and 4 turnovers against Dayton. They still managed a couple more points and over 160 more yards than they did against Crosby. I would think with a team playing like that, more points would be vs playing the cleaner game Ned did against Crosby.

Another good example. But then again cougar14 will say look at the boxscore. But like many have told him the boxscore doesn't win you the game, the scoreboard does. I think if cougar14 had a choice to win every game on the score board or win every game by stats he would pick stats everytime. In Crosby they don't understand that the scoreboard is what really matters.

Crosby hasn't lost yet. Why care more about the box score than the actual win? We won the games on the scoreboard. If I'm not mistaken the thread was started saying, " since cougar14 thinks we will suck worse without McBride". There were then a couple of STATS POSTED BY YOU to describe how we lose to Dayton without the Twins. Crosby IS WINNING THE GAMES guy/girl, Dayton is now the team scrambling for explanations on why they're only 7 games over .500 the last three years(including this season), which exactly half of what Crosby is in the same time frame. Big Stew is gone and so are the years of the Broncos being district favorites.

You can also look at it like Ned had 8 penalties and 0 turnovers against Crosby compared to 20 penalties and 4 turnovers against Dayton. They still managed a couple more points and over 160 more yards than they did against Crosby. I would think with a team playing like that, more points would be vs playing the cleaner game Ned did against Crosby.

Wow 2 points... The point is Dayton beat the same team y'all played by 19 points and y'all won by 5...but go ahead and compare the stats!!!

Wow 2 points... The point is Dayton beat the same team y'all played by 19 points and y'all won by 5...but go ahead and compare the stats!!!

Dude, are you that much of an idiot that you think Dayton played a lot better than Crosby did against Ned? You sound as idiotic as some Dayton fans did last year when they actually thought because they only lost to Brenham by on that they were that close to making a title run. That's delusional dude. I've never seen so much bravado from a team that can't get over .500.

Dude, are you that much of an idiot that you think Dayton played a lot better than Crosby did against Ned? You sound as idiotic as some Dayton fans did last year when they actually thought because they only lost to Brenham by on that they were that close to making a title run. That's delusional dude. I've never seen so much bravado from a team that can't get over .500.

Numbers don't lie check the scoreboard... You the idiot that thinks stats win every game!!!

BTW I got your boys by 3 TDs... Good luck

Numbers don't lie check the scoreboard... You the idiot that thinks stats win every game!!!
BTW I got your boys by 3 TDs... Good luck

Stats don't win games, they explain the story of why the game was won or lost. When you see analyst on TV talk about games and how they think teams will perform, they don't make blind assumptions. They lay out their theory and use STATISTICS to back it up. I guess the guys that get paid to make predictions are wrong for using the data provided, they should just go off of who won the game in '98. SMH

Stats don't win games, they explain the story of why the game was won or lost. When you see analyst on TV talk about games and how they think teams will perform, they don't make blind assumptions. They lay out their theory and use STATISTICS to back it up. I guess the guys that get paid to make predictions are wrong for using the data provided, they should just go off of who won the game in '98. SMH

Have you ever noticed when you see those analyst on TV they are wrong a lot of the time when they use STATISTICS when predicting how a team will preform? Take the Texans for example. last season.. Freaking did the epic fail... So what kind of STATISTICS did the analyst go by to predict that? Just wondering... 

Have you ever noticed when you see those analyst on TV they are wrong a lot of the time when they use STATISTICS when predicting how a team will preform? Take the Texans for example. last season.. Freaking did the epic fail... So what kind of STATISTICS did the analyst go by to predict that? Just wondering...

Thank you April for bringing then up. The Texans are a prime example of what I was talking about. Two games into the season when they were 2-0 the analyst were saying that the team would be lucky to get to 6-10. They had the number one pass defense in the league most of the year and the defense was ranked high overall for a good portion of that time. What the analyst were looking at though is a team that was close to last in run defense and gave teams extra possessions due to a turnover prone qb meaning there was no need to pass against them. After a couple more games teams realized statistically that Shaub struggled against the blitz due to lack of mobility and Houston couldn't run it to keep defenses honest so they jumped all the play action passes that were usually gold when Foster was chewing up yardage. Houston was then attacked where they were statistically weak the rest of the year which led to the first pick in the draft. Again April, thank you for bringing that up. The Texans were a perfect example of statistics and trends telling the story.