Crosby cougars!!!

Saw a boxscore from the Orangefield/Buna game in week 1. Orangefield had 267 yards of offense, zero turnovers, 13 points. Buna had 125 total yards, 1 turnover, 14 points. Orangefield "out statted" Buna except the most important stat, points. ;)

Yeah, and the Cowboys "out statted" the 49ers and lost a game Frisco dominated. There are more stats to look at other than total yards. Now if Buna was to be doubled up in yardage every game they play then I'm sure their record would reflect it. A given night the stats might not tell the while story but over the course of a season they're almost sure to do so.

Dayton allowed some yards vs Nederland but they played better defense then the week before. They'll just keep getting better and better

They better hope they keep getting better and better cause if they don't a woodshed beat down is in order in "The Jungle" come the 17th of October. Although, how much they improve by then is still probably a moot point cause they still don't have the athletes to compete against the Coogs.

They better hope they keep getting better and better cause if they don't a woodshed beat down is in order in "The Jungle" come the 17th of October. Although, how much they improve by then is still probably a moot point cause they still don't have the athletes to compete against the Coogs.

Don't have the athletes. Lol. U Crack Mr up. You will see.

In the last 20 yrs Crosby has been on the wrong end of a bunch of Dayton beat-downs ! Maybe Crosby has won maybe two or so games and there is a good reason for that (Stewart is pulling the strings when it counts)but that's not the reason. It's something intangible that stats just can't explain it's the reason why Crosby fielded the best team they had in20yrs and were almost embarrassed last year by one of most anemic Dayton teams we had in a long time . Stats are worthless when the whole Crosby team and fan base tremble at the thought of a Bronco beat down ,Crosby wins the Choke Factor award every time they play Dayton !!!

In the last 20 yrs Crosby has been on the wrong end of a bunch of Dayton beat-downs ! Maybe Crosby has won maybe two or so games and there is a good reason for that (Stewart is pulling the strings when it counts)but that's not the reason. It's something intangible that stats just can't explain it's the reason why Crosby fielded the best team they had in20yrs and were almost embarrassed last year by one of most anemic Dayton teams we had in a long time . Stats are worthless when the whole Crosby team and fan base tremble at the thought of a Bronco beat down ,Crosby wins the Choke Factor award every time they play Dayton !!!

they been choking in the playoffs lately with all these D1 athletes they have. :D

they been choking in the playoffs lately with all these D1 athletes they have. :D

They choke when they play Dayton... cougar14 says different, he will be telling a lie! :D  Or any other Crosby poster for that matter :lol:  even though they pulled off the win last season... They still chocked with all that D1 talent, don't ya know  :P

Who cares about the past?

Who will win on Friday and This Season is all that matters.

If you wanna talk past and D1 athletes, How many has Dayton had in the past 20 yrs?  1 that went to Texas, one to Texas Tech, 2 to SMU, 1 to UH(Dugat), 1 Tulsa, any more.....

Crosby- 2 Utep, 1 UH, 1 Baylor, 1 SMU, 1 Louisiana Tech, 1 Kansas State, 1 TCU, 2 Rice, 1 Utah 

Crosby 11

Dayton 4

Bottom line, both schools have had athletes and both Still do...Crosby I think still has more and judging by the problems Dayton faced against Channelview, Dayton will struggle against CE KING and Crosby.

I hope Dayton doesnt struggle but they just will...

If you wanna talk past and D1 athletes, How many has Dayton had in the past 20 yrs? 1 that went to Texas, one to Texas Tech, 2 to SMU, 1 to UH(Dugat), 1 Tulsa, any more.....

Crosby- 2 Utep, 1 UH, 1 Baylor, 1 SMU, 1 Louisiana Tech, 1 Kansas State, 1 TCU, 2 Rice, 1 Utah

Crosby 11
Dayton 4

Bottom line, both schools have had athletes and both Still do...Crosby I think still has more and judging by the problems Dayton faced against Channelview, Dayton will struggle against CE KING and Crosby.

If you wanna talk past and D1 athletes, How many has Dayton had in the past 20 yrs? 1 that went to Texas, one to Texas Tech, 2 to SMU, 1 to UH(Dugat), 1 Tulsa, any more.....

Crosby 11
Dayton 4

actually ones at OU and beat that Alabama butt last year and has a sugar bowl ring

In the last two years of the playoffs they also lost to some pretty good teams. I wouldn't say they choked. Elgin was what top 5-6 in the state, and Manor was somewhere in that range as well. Unfortunately after they dispose of the other district this year (unless it's PNG) the second round match up doesn't look favorable again. It's a long season and hopefully they continue to get better and stay healthy.

Crosby 11
Dayton 4

Low Woods listed 6 and I listed 3, that would be 9 for Dayton..

In the last two years of the playoffs they also lost to some pretty good teams. I wouldn't say they choked. Elgin was what top 5-6 in the state, and Manor was somewhere in that range as well. Unfortunately after they dispose of the other district this year (unless it's PNG) the second round match up doesn't look favorable again. It's a long season and hopefully they continue to get better and stay healthy.

I said they chock when they play Dayton.. not against opponents in the playoffs