Kirbyville @ Deweyville??

rykerx144

They are supposed to be this elite team best 3A in area and they are playing teams like Deweyville. Hmm hard for me to respect a team who plays lower competition

I agree, I'm not saying Kirbyville is not good but playing BC and Deweyville tells me nothing about where this team is at.

They are supposed to be this elite team best 3A in area and they are playing teams like Deweyville. Hmm hard for me to respect a team who plays lower competition

I some what agree

as you know of course these schedules are usually agreed upon and planned a few years in advance.  If you look back to 2012 I believe lost to BC like 50 to 0 and was losing to these schools.  So it kinda makes sense and I expect that  Coach Neece understands the importantance of quality opponets and if he could have scheduled better competetion he would have. 

Good luck to your Eagles and we appreciate your support!

as you know of course these schedules are usually agreed upon and planned a few years in advance.  If you look back to 2012 I believe lost to BC like 50 to 0 and was losing to these schools.  So it kinda makes sense and I expect that  Coach Neece understands the importantance of quality opponets and if he could have scheduled better competetion he would have. 

Good luck to your Eagles and we appreciate your support!

Wrong this schedule was not made a few years in advance this schedule was made in Jan to Feb around realignment time. He could of scheduled more quality opponents if he really wanted to go out and find them that is what Newton did Tatum, Henderson, WOS they are out there you just have to be willing to travel and play them.