Beaumont West Brook Bruins @ Spring Dekaney

The 2-0 West Brook Bruins travel to Leonard George Stadium in Spring Texas  take on the 1-1 Spring Dekaney Wildcats . Spring Dekaney  beat Aleif Hastings  35-0 week one and lost to The Woodlands 24-14 this week. West Brook  beat to Beaumont Central in week one   40-34 and then to Beaumont Ozen this week 42-14 to become Beaumont Bowl Champs  . Thoughts or Predictions?

I have to be honest although i want the bruins to win, this years defense has shown to give up to many points for the bruins. And with the remaining schedule the offense cant be so predictable but will be as they have been the last 2 years. Until I see different I have to go with

WB. 28
Spring. 42

Glad we kept the beaumont bowl in our hands. But should we not win against smaller schools? Stumps years it was never a question but over the last 3 years it has been and not because of lack of talent. I want to believe Flanigan that we are going to the playoffs this year guaranteed but I have yet to see how!