Who can stop H-j when they're hot????

Donahoe is very talented and has played very well, but one person does not make a team, especially in the playoffs.  I wish HJ the best, but with an athlete like Donahoe, everyone will be targeting him and so how the rest of the TEAM steps up will be what gets them through.

And, whoever said that HJ was not well-coached...you must really be clueless.  Sutherland has got to be one of the best and he has the record to prove it.  It is not easy to leave a great program and go to another and mold it into a great program.  To bad he can't be cloned!!! ;)  I know lots of teams could use him!!!

Donahoe only shoots when he has to.  He would prefer to spread the wealth.  Youa re right come playoffs and he will be the main empahsis of other teams.  That means that others will have to step up, like Josh Payne and Colby Sundgren did against WOS the other night.  Even thought they did not have 20 points a piece they hit critical shots to start a Hawk run or end a WOS run.  I look for both teams to have another meeting in the playoffs.

Guest fridaynightlights

No offense.....stang4life..........HJ wasn't exactly crappy before Sutherland got there.  However, it is the mark of a great coach to go to a tradition rich program and continue the prior successes.

Donahoe is very talented and has played very well, but one person does not make a team, especially in the playoffs.  I wish HJ the best, but with an athlete like Donahoe, everyone will be targeting him and so how the rest of the TEAM steps up will be what gets them through.

And, whoever said that HJ was not well-coached...you must really be clueless.  Sutherland has got to be one of the best and he has the record to prove it.  It is not easy to leave a great program and go to another and mold it into a great program.  To bad he can't be cloned!!! ;)  I know lots of teams could use him!!!

there has been players step up when other teams shut him down... for an example when WOS played HJ in sour lake, WOS held Ryan Donahoe to only 10 points but Jarvis Benard busted out with 30 or more im not sure.... and then in the second district game Trey Burrell, Colby Sundgren, and Josh Payne all stepped up with double figures on the night

Just look at the Banners in the gym, HJ has always had great coaches Just like the one before Sutherland, Don't get me wrong  were glad to have one of the very best now. But it sounded like you were insinuating he had to step into a falling program.

"Ouch"  what was that,

oh that was a stab in the back,

nice comment on falling apart at playoff time.

There are many good players at HJ that step up consistantly

duh.....20 somthin and 4

I guess we will see come playoffs.

Haters....

It is only possible if both teams make it to the regional finals. If it were to happen talk about a battle.

There is another scenerio where they would face each other earlier in the playoffs. If HJ was to finish first in district and WOS third, I believe they would face each other in the third round, game before regional tourney.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder