Who can stop H-j when they're hot????

Guest bleed orange

The first or second playoff opponet. Sorry guy's don't mean to affend you but unitl HJ can prove to me they can go past the second round thats my opinion. They have good teams every year but the playoffs have not been your friend lately.

And i guess when you win, your hot, and you lose your not

Or when your playing a lesser opponent your hot, all i keep hearing is how hot hj is, until they lose, and i hear a bunch of excuses, we had a bad game, we were dogging it, our game was not on,blah blah blah

Guest bleed orange

You are already beat. You can't think that way. What does Houston have to do with it? Houston does not have that many 3A schools. There is just as much talent here in the golden triangle. We have proven that year after year. Houston as nothing on us except crowded highways.

The first or second playoff opponet. Sorry guy's don't mean to affend you but unitl HJ can prove to me they can go past the second round thats my opinion. They have good teams every year but the playoffs have not been your friend lately.

You are correct, lately is the key word, Just over the last two years, they will alway's have a great program, they always have, just wait for the next 4 years there is a lot of talent coming up. And I guess we will see soon enough how we do in the playoffs.

Guest bleed orange

I know there is some talent coming up. Our freshmen were undefeated until we played you guys. I hope HJ does change the trend this year. I would love for someone in our district to go far. And I support any team that does. There is two boys sports that HJ will always be good in, basketball and golf.

I know there is some talent coming up. Our freshmen were undefeated until we played you guys. I hope HJ does change the trend this year. I would love for someone in our district to go far. And I support any team that does. There is two boys sports that HJ will always be good in, basketball and golf.

Well not quite cus in two years after the class of 2008 graduate our golf teem aint going to be the best cus next year our top 5 people 4 of them are gunna be seniors.

I guess everyone didnt get the memo, HJ is undefeated......... I mean they werent hot when they lost those four games.......... If yall would of beat silsbee yall would be saying yall were hot that game, i will say Silsbee took the heat.

h-j was off their game when they play silsbee, they lost two straight leading up to that game and we were 18 of 40 for freethrows during the silsbee game

A loss is a loss, no matter how good the other team is or haw bad your team played.  HJ is a great team and guarantee they will make a run in the playoffs this year.  They have lost to 4 really good teams....Silsbee, EC, St. Thomas and Dayton...from what I hear about these teams is they are all pretty good.  It is not like they are losing to HF, BC or someone like that.  Look for a great game at WOS tonight and the team that shoots the freebies the best comes out on top!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

to be honest i think that we got the best chance yes they did beat us and they are a very talented team but they are not well coach.  If we play our game next friday then we will be able to beat them that and we are alot better shooters than them to but i don't know it will be a good one!!!!!

if ur from orangefield u gotta be kiddin me

to be honest i think that we got the best chance yes they did beat us and they are a very talented team but they are not well coach.  If we play our game next friday then we will be able to beat them that and we are alot better shooters than them to but i don't know it will be a good one!!!!!

wow u are dumb were not well coached... are u serious we only have the best coach in the district

not a good coach?... are you kidding me... i dont know if you ever saw the post on here that showed coach sutherland's record not to mention how many times he's made it to the big show.... ohs freshmen 23 you really need to think before you speak

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder