Ec at Tarkington predictions

wackpack

I don't think cat was trying to ruffle any feathers, just stir some discussion. The Horns have much respect for EC and are looking forward to the challenge that the Bucs bring. This game should be a barometer for where Tarkington is at as a program.

I don't know.....the CAT I know is ALL about ruffling feathers, lol. Anyway, I'll take the Horns in a close one.

We read the board but don't post too much.  Rather do our thing on the field.  We've been in the playoffs for close to 20 years in a row so there is no need to constantly run off  at the mouth like a few of the posters on here do.  I guess they are just now seeing some success with their program and don't know how to handle it.  As far as predictions go, I think EC has too much speed for Tarkington and will get the win.  I don't think any team will go unbeaten this year in our district.

Not to stir up anything, but just because a person states their opinion on here about the score or how they think it will turn out is not necessarily smack talk or "run off at the mouth". Also it does not mean they don't know how to handle it a little success. I took Cat's comment as he thought there would be more discussion "not smack talk" about the upcoming game and how people felt the outcome will be of the game. There was not many EC fans to begin with posting anything about their thoughts about either team. Just my opinion. 

Goodluck to all the coaches and players in this one for Tarkington and EC. Going to be a good one. Like Socrates said it will be a good test for the Longhorns.

Not to stir up anything, but just because a person states their opinion on here about the score or how they think it will turn out is not necessarily smack talk or "run off at the mouth". Also it does not mean they don't know how to handle it a little success. I took Cat's comment as he thought there would be more discussion "not smack talk" about the upcoming game and how people felt the outcome will be of the game. There was not many EC fans to begin with posting anything about their thoughts about either team. Just my opinion. 

Goodluck to all the coaches and players in this one for Tarkington and EC. Going to be a good one. Like Socrates said it will be a good test for the Longhorns.

Tarkington was huge last year. I don’t know what they lost to graduation but if they still have a big line and find some RB’s they will definitely test EC. The fans seem to be friendly and competitive. It will be a great game. What will be served in the concession stand or what choices of food in town. Hopefully we will see you at the game !!!

Trust me I wasn't talking about you or any of the Tarkington fans.  If you read many of the threads on here you will see a few people that talk about their team kicking everyone's butt and so on and on and on and on.  In our district we cannot hardly "have any discussion" without some of these guys taking over the thread with 20 pages of posts about how they are gonna beat everyone down.  I haven't seen Tarkington play in several years.  Our team is not very big this year but we have some speed and our kids will always play hard.  We are proud of our team and coaching staff because of the way they play and act on and off the field.  What is Tarkington looking like this year??

Trust me I wasn't talking about you or any of the Tarkington fans. If you read many of the threads on here you will see a few people that talk about their team kicking everyone's butt and so on and on and on and on. In our district we cannot hardly "have any discussion" without some of these guys taking over the thread with 20 pages of posts about how they are gonna beat everyone down. I haven't seen Tarkington play in several years. Our team is not very big this year but we have some speed and our kids will always play hard. We are proud of our team and coaching staff because of the way they play and act on and off the field. What is Tarkington looking like this year??

Trust me I wasn't talking about you or any of the Tarkington fans.  If you read many of the threads on here you will see a few people that talk about their team kicking everyone's butt and so on and on and on and on.  In our district we cannot hardly "have any discussion" without some of these guys taking over the thread with 20 pages of posts about how they are gonna beat everyone down.  I haven't seen Tarkington play in several years.  Our team is not very big this year but we have some speed and our kids will always play hard.  We are proud of our team and coaching staff because of the way they play and act on and off the field.  What is Tarkington looking like this year??

I definitely understand that because there are several people on here that are very uneducated on what they talk about and "smack talk" for no reason....Several big guys. Didn't lose very many guys at all. Several outstanding athletes and a few D1-D2 caliber players. Multiple offensive threats. This team plays well together and tough group of guys. They all play hard and give everything they got. Horns still are going to have to execute and play almost perfect football to beat EC though. From what I have heard and from what I saw last year at the scrimmage they are very disciplined and play at a high level and are very good at executing. So its going to be a good game and a really good test for the Horns to see where they are as a team play this type of caliber team. Especially one with this many consecutive playoff appearances. Good luck to both teams and safe travels for team and fans.

You can also try Simply Country or Redd's on the corner of 105 and 146. This is the most likely route coming from Winnie.

Simply Country is great if you can catch them when they're open, and Redd's has the best burgers around, for real!

As for the game, I expect it to be pretty competitive. Tarkington's QB can go, but not sure it's enough to beat the mighty Buc's of Winnie-Stowell

East Chambers - 38

Tarkington - 26