Huntington at Hardin

Bighornet

By better I mean better for Huntington, not an overall better district.  Meaning whoever said Robertson may have been an athlete in the old district but not the new was crazy.  

Huntington has a much better chance to compete in the new district that the old. 100 of 100 people would trade Carthage for Coldspring any day. I expect Madisonville to be the toughest team. Their Jr class will be among the best in the state provided they have not experienced attrition.

Welcome HH.  Welcome to a site where adults analyze children as if they were NFL players.  All in good fun.  Good luck this week even though I hope the Devils come out on top.

On a different note, I'm just glad as far as I know Huntington doesn't have to play a town with a loop this year...Let alone a multimillion dollar stadium, or McDonalds or a....

Guest HardinHornets
Thank you, Butta.

I am excited to participate. Not much of an analyst but will report statistics & performances. I think Huntington will be a tough opponent for the Hornets. Good luck and hope all stays healthy during & afterwards.

Thanks,
HH

HD, Those worst football program kids won tonight and beat the brakes off HD last year. We know. About the God Almighty talent hard working ex State champions Bobcats, but those sorry, slow. No talent Hornets found a way tonight.

Give it a rest Man, These kids may not have the best,, but they have had good years and down. Just like Most teams. Few good kids coming up. I would not predict a future state championship like some have, but the Hornets will compete.