Huntington at Hardin

Bighornet

Don't know much about Hardin's size and speed but Huntington is much improved this year. Should be a good one.

I've heard that Huntington has a pretty good size d-line. Hopefully those little fellas on Hardin's o-line will at least slow them down. Hardin has decent speed and a defense that is showing a ton of improvement over the previous several years.

I've heard that Huntington has a pretty good size d-line. Hopefully those little fellas on Hardin's o-line will at least slow them down. Hardin has decent speed and a defense that is showing a ton of improvement over the previous several years.

Huntington also has some speed and one of the best athletes in their district. They are solid across the board. 

Huntington also has some speed and one of the best athletes in their district. They are solid across the board. 

Not in their new district. I'm sure he is a good athlete but not the same caliber as some of the kids from Coldspring, Shepherd, or the QB from Tarkington. That being said I think Hardin takes this one by 6.

Not in their new district. I'm sure he is a good athlete but not the same caliber as some of the kids from Coldspring, Shepherd, or the QB from Tarkington. That being said I think Hardin takes this one by 6.

Jeremiah Robertson is a top athlete in any district. He was in the old district and he is in the new district.

Hardin small offensive line ?

compared to who, the Cowboys ? I heard that's all Hardin had was an offensive line, just sayin.

However, with no team speed, those bulldozers up front don't really help much, in my opinion

I'll take Hardin by 6 in this one though

compared to who, the Cowboys ? I heard that's all Hardin had was an offensive line, just sayin.

However, with no team speed, those bulldozers up front don't really help much, in my opinion

Who doesn't have speed?

It was an attempt at sarcasm lol. I'm not quite sure where this no team speed notion comes from.

it comes from last year's beating in Kountze Texas where we ran all around your team until a play opened up

it comes from EC / Kirby / Woodville / Anahuac all doing the same thing, if memory serves me right

Come on now,yall didn't change overnight now did u

ya'll recruiting in Hardin or what ??