Coldspring @ Silsbee wk 2

If the Tigers run defense doesn't get better, it will be another tough one for Silsbee.

I believe Coldspring will have a tougher defense than what Barbers Hill had so the Tigers will need to step up defensively to keep them in the game. Otherwise, could see a similar score like the Barbers Hill game, with Silsbee on the short end again.

If you can't defend the run, Coldspring will eat you alive. If you can stuff the run consistently, then the odds are in your favor! Coldspring defense didn't look so good against Huntsville. The quarterback and one running back caused all kinds of trouble. Everyone else for Huntsville were pretty much non-existent.

We were told on this board that Huntsville would be the easiest non district game for Coldspring.  So, in that regards, I guess the Trojans are in trouble.  I was not that impressed with Coldspring against Huntsville, but they do have some good players.  It looks like the QB position will not be a strength again this year.  The starting QB is small and it appears his only job is to hand off to speedy RB's.  The 2nd QB comes in every once in a while just to throw a pass.  As far as the game this week, neither team wants to start 0-2.  I would say the advantage goes to Coldspring.  With Silsbee giving up 400 yards on the ground to BH, expect more of the same this week from the Trojans.  Coldspring also has a very good defense and they will control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.  Take Coldspring 28-14.        

If the Tigers run defense doesn't get better, it will be another tough one for Silsbee.

I believe Coldspring will have a tougher defense than what Barbers Hill had so the Tigers will need to step up defensively to keep them in the game. Otherwise, could see a similar score like the Barbers Hill game, with Silsbee on the short end again.

Should be a solid game.