more from those fiscal conservatives

westend1

Do I need to provide my birth certificate and urine sample as well? You're getting desperate.

Once again, I have provided my name, my job title, the description of my job duties, my employer, a snapshot of the multibillion dollar portfolio and verified my identify with an email from my work email.

And those are all items that my administrative assistant could have sent to someone if she were making the case you are making. Since we are being criticized for getting in a "pissing contest", lets continue this discussion via PM so as not to agitate the rest of the board participants any further. Lets start with the names of those portfolio managers that you "help" arrange conference calls with or if you are actually a portfolio manager yourself, I would be interested in knowing what publicly traded securities you are currently investing those millions and billions of dollars in.

I called out Stevenash on his lack of investment knowledge. He said I was a know nothing when he clearly didn't understand the basic investment concepts I was talking about. He also still refuses to answer my question about the two portfolios with slightly different asset allocations.

Stevenash assumed I googled all this knowledge, so I provided proof I manage a significantly bigger portfolio than he does and have experience investing across asset classes he hasn't the slight idea about.

Upon providing proof (verified by setxsports moderator bullets13), Stevenashs feelings were hurt and now he wants the names and contact info of people I do work with and a copy of my birth certificate and urine sample.

wtf is all this?

Let's take note of this reply -

Stevenash assumes I'm lying and is willing to take bullets13 word to confirm/deny I'm telling the truth.

Of course, after my credentials are verified, all of a sudden bullets13 word isn't good enough!

Silly stevey didn't get the result he was looking for and is now in desperation mode.

Yes, contact Bullets and have him contact me. If you want to back out on your Bullets contention, give me the names of 5 portfolio managers that have contacted you in the last two months and the names of the firms they represent.

New to the thread.  One note... you've proven nothing except that you like to argue.  Getting someone who  admittedly doesn't know what you are talking about to "verify" doesn't exactly prove anything. 

You may or may not have big clientele.  I hope you do.  But to say that you've shown anyone else up is ridiculous. 

And at the end of the day... who the hell cares? 

Stevenash was extremely eager to have bullets13 verify my credentials, until the result was not in his favor.

My credentials are 100% verified. Name, job title, employer, assets under management, etc.

I never asked bullets13 to verify that my statements on portfolio asset allocation are correct (although they are). There's a reason why Stevenash STILL hasn't answered my question (hint - it's because he knows I'm right and he's wrong)

New to the thread. One note... you've proven nothing except that you like to argue. Getting someone who admittedly doesn't know what you are talking about to "verify" doesn't exactly prove anything.

You may or may not have big clientele. I hope you do. But to say that you've shown anyone else up is ridiculous.

And at the end of the day... who the hell cares?