HJ @ Jasper

BigTuna

Lol! You can tell the posters that have been riding the jock of their old schools successful program. That easy to do!!! Its much more difficult to change the culture of a program in a short period of time like what has happened at HJ. Your not an IDIOT for disagreeing with me. I dont give a crapp about your opinion and your moms, but when I see stupid I call it out. I know it makes you a little nervous to have another good team in the area, My only ARGUMENT is that you do not know anything about the HJ program or its players. You will get to know them as the year develops. I look forward when reality hits you my friend.

Your misunderstanding the whole concept here. I know Hj is improved and do support the kids and the team. I always have. My comment are towards the few fans that need to realize that respect will come to them in time and not by demanding it on a message board with a basis of 1 successful season since 1998. I do hope HJ makes another good run this year as it will reflect well on our district. Im also pretty sure they are a great team with the recent success they have had but still have a ways to go. If another poster says 9 good things about your team but 1 bad, yall attack and call names and tell them they have no idea what they are talking about. Instead of looking at the good comments made, they go on a tirade and tell us all we have no idea what we are talking about. The difference is we've been here before many many times so we take the negative comments and ignore them. Just keep calm and win a few more games.

Kicker, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that "HJ will not beat Jasper" or "Jasper isn't the same team they were last year", or "Jasper lost a lot of playmakers", or "HJ got a favorable draw last year" were all complements.... Thank you for pointing that out.... Dude, carry on with the precious complements....

I might be the first Jasper fan to even comment on this thread since the game ended.

HJ followed up a solid season with a nice win in Jasper. Jasper is rebuilding after losing a lot of leadership. I think they will rebound and be just fine come playoff time. Clearly HJ was the better team.

No reason to disrespect your opponents and talk about dumping on their field that is just moronic.

Keep it classy.

I might be the first Jasper fan to even comment on this thread since the game ended.

HJ followed up a solid season with a nice win in Jasper. Jasper is rebuilding after losing a lot of leadership. I think they will rebound and be just fine come playoff time. Clearly HJ was the better team.

No reason to disrespect your opponents and talk about dumping on their field that is just moronic.

Keep it classy.

I agree. Totally unnecessary.

Kicker, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that "HJ will not beat Jasper" or "Jasper isn't the same team they were last year", or "Jasper lost a lot of playmakers", or "HJ got a favorable draw last year" were all complements.... Thank you for pointing that out.... Dude, carry on with the precious complements....

Do you see? You just made my point for me. You take a comment, that you see as negative, add some more to it and make a statement thats half true. You completely take what people say out of context. If you are going to quote someone then actually quote what they said. The one that you did get correct was the playoff draw and its the truth.

Ok, let's just play on facts here. DuBois is a very good coach and HJ is a good and well coached team. ANYTIME you can win a game in Jasper it is a hard earned win. Jasper did lose a lose a lot of kids and sometimes it takes a game or two to see what you have and what changes you need to make. HJ is a senior laden team and is very talented with a offense that is tough to defense. HJ should finish at the very least second place in the district and should go I would think several rounds deep in the playoffs.

I know how excited you guys are after being whipping boys for so many years. It's fun and contagious. I admire the fact that you stand by your team. However, to say that WOS is scared of ya'll, seriously we are respectful of what your doing but we really don't care. We expect to win EVERY game including ours with you. Now we don't always do that but we expect to. WOS has a few places to get better before we meet you but don't think this is the same WOS as last year either. We are much more physical and have a power run game added ourselves. It will be a heckuva game. To paraphrase Ric Flair, "To be the man you have to beat the man." We will see you on the field. Good luck until then Hawks. Glad to see ya'll relevant again.

Ok, ok, ok..... Maybe taking a dump on the field was a little too far..... I apologize.... I guess since our kids are talentless, slow, unathletic, weak, and pathetic athlete's, (which is what I have read on here for the past 6 years) their parents and fans should also just shut up and read this forum and the excuses as to why we are suddenly winning some games according to your standards, we should not win, and keep our comments to ourselves... I don't recall anyone saying WOS was scared of HJ.... Ok so I disrespected your field, I'm sorry..... I just don't see you guys coming out to apologize for the years of ridicule and disrespecting of our kids and community... I'll be the "whipping boy"... Sorry we talked a little too much trash and butt-hurt the SETX faithful....But last year, when I came on here and told you guys there was an HJ team like no other, you all ganged up on me and said some very disrespectful things about our kids..... I have still not gotten an apology for those comment's.... And don't get me wrong, I don't want one, I thought this was a place to go out and talk a little trash.... But I guess that's just for the teams that didn't have a 12 year drought or a real leader..... I'm sorry... I didn't realize... I starting to get it now.....This forum was only for teams like  Silsbee, Jasper, WOS, Newton, West Brook, Nederland and PNG. Ok, cool....I get it..... You can talk trash about us, but we cant talk trash about you.... Sounds kinda childish to me but I'll play along.... Hey Jasper, sorry about all the bad calls that went our way Friday.. You guys looked a lot better than the score board... If I could, I would here-by dissolve the HJ win and pass it over to your win column, because we don't deserve it.... I wish I could do that for ya but gosh darn it the UIL wont let me.... Good luck next week, maybe the refs will be better and you can get the win you deserve because Kicker said your the best team in America.... Humpernika, I am so sorry about the comment I made about your field.... We didn't really take a dump on it, that was just a figure of speech.... It was a great field... I hope you can forgive me, I forgot for a minute that Jasper is a football powerhouse and talking any type of negativity towards your field or program was forbidden... Please accept my apology.. Hope you guys have a wonderful non-trash talking season....

StangX, thank you for your input... I'm so glad you were able to put us in our place... We really need a role model like you WOS fans to help us be good winners.... We have never experienced winning before, and I don't think we are very good at it.....Thanks again for all your wisdom and self righteousness... We really appreciate it..

Guest Farmer Fran

Ok, ok, ok..... Maybe taking a dump on the field was a little too far..... I apologize.... I guess since our kids are talentless, slow, unathletic, weak, and pathetic athlete's, (which is what I have read on here for the past 6 years) their parents and fans should also just shut up and read this forum and the excuses as to why we are suddenly winning some games according to your standards, we should not win, and keep our comments to ourselves... I don't recall anyone saying WOS was scared of HJ.... Ok so I disrespected your field, I'm sorry..... I just don't see you guys coming out to apologize for the years of ridicule and disrespecting of our kids and community... I'll be the "whipping boy"... Sorry we talked a little too much trash and butt-hurt the SETX faithful....But last year, when I came on here and told you guys there was an HJ team like no other, you all ganged up on me and said some very disrespectful things about our kids..... I have still not gotten an apology for those comment's.... And don't get me wrong, I don't want one, I thought this was a place to go out and talk a little trash.... But I guess that's just for the teams that didn't have a 12 year drought or a real leader..... I'm sorry... I didn't realize... I starting to get it now.....This forum was only for teams like  Silsbee, Jasper, WOS, Newton, West Brook, Nederland and PNG. Ok, cool....I get it..... You can talk trash about us, but we cant talk trash about you.... Sounds kinda childish to me but I'll play along.... Hey Jasper, sorry about all the bad calls that went our way Friday.. You guys looked a lot better than the score board... If I could, I would here-by dissolve the HJ win and pass it over to your win column, because we don't deserve it.... I wish I could do that for ya but gosh darn it the UIL wont let me.... Good luck next week, maybe the refs will be better and you can get the win you deserve because Kicker said your the best team in America.... Humpernika, I am so sorry about the comment I made about your field.... We didn't really take a dump on it, that was just a figure of speech.... It was a great field... I hope you can forgive me, I forgot for a minute that Jasper is a football powerhouse and talking any type of negativity towards your field or program was forbidden... Please accept my apology.. Hope you guys have a wonderful non-trash talking season....

Now, don't you feel better, for cleansing your soul?

Apology accepted. :D  :D

Bedelmon, you crack me up. :lol:

As long as he is here next season, I wish him a very successful and long standing career... You don't scare me El Guapa...

Im not trying to scare you ! HJ has made such strides to turn their program around that I thought you would not represent them in the manner in which you do. From what I can see everything about HJ is pretty darn classy except you.

What part have you played in this transformation ? (Answer is "nothing") So what are you beating your chest for ? Just because you live in Sour Lake doesnt mean your personality should be SOUR

The sarcasm dripping from that "apology" is crazy.

Fact is, Jasper lost a lot from last year. Pretty sure it was around 30 seniors. Not saying that was the be all end all, I'm sure it wasn't. Orangefield beat that Jasper team with all those seniors last year. So who really knows what the victory means, it's still week 1. Still, a win is better than a loss obviously.

Someone can talk trash all they want on here if they're lashing out against years of what they feel like is trash talk against them. That doesn't mean that anyone else has to like or agree with the incessant trash talking. But it's their choice.

Time will tell with H-J, same with every other team after the first game. One win or loss, does not a season make. It will be interesting to see how H-J deals with the target on their back all season.But Dubois is doing a great job building that program up.

Ok, ok, ok..... Maybe taking a dump on the field was a little too far..... I apologize.... I guess since our kids are talentless, slow, unathletic, weak, and pathetic athlete's, (which is what I have read on here for the past 6 years) their parents and fans should also just shut up and read this forum and the excuses as to why we are suddenly winning some games according to your standards, we should not win, and keep our comments to ourselves... I don't recall anyone saying WOS was scared of HJ.... Ok so I disrespected your field, I'm sorry..... I just don't see you guys coming out to apologize for the years of ridicule and disrespecting of our kids and community... I'll be the "whipping boy"... Sorry we talked a little too much trash and butt-hurt the SETX faithful....But last year, when I came on here and told you guys there was an HJ team like no other, you all ganged up on me and said some very disrespectful things about our kids..... I have still not gotten an apology for those comment's.... And don't get me wrong, I don't want one, I thought this was a place to go out and talk a little trash.... But I guess that's just for the teams that didn't have a 12 year drought or a real leader..... I'm sorry... I didn't realize... I starting to get it now.....This forum was only for teams like Silsbee, Jasper, WOS, Newton, West Brook, Nederland and PNG. Ok, cool....I get it..... You can talk trash about us, but we cant talk trash about you.... Sounds kinda childish to me but I'll play along.... Hey Jasper, sorry about all the bad calls that went our way Friday.. You guys looked a lot better than the score board... If I could, I would here-by dissolve the HJ win and pass it over to your win column, because we don't deserve it.... I wish I could do that for ya but gosh darn it the UIL wont let me.... Good luck next week, maybe the refs will be better and you can get the win you deserve because Kicker said your the best team in America.... Humpernika, I am so sorry about the comment I made about your field.... We didn't really take a dump on it, that was just a figure of speech.... It was a great field... I hope you can forgive me, I forgot for a minute that Jasper is a football powerhouse and talking any type of negativity towards your field or program was forbidden... Please accept my apology.. Hope you guys have a wonderful non-trash talking season....

I appreciate the entertainment. Some folks on here could use a little thicker skin and a lot more of a sense of humor...

Bedelmon,

I am pretty sure Jasper has not been the source of running HJ down. History would say jasper should win, but you proved them wrong. Keep proving it on the field.

The right thing to do is shake the hand of those you just whooped and prepare for the next victim.

I have seen HJ the last couple years and am very impressed with the transformation.

Bedelom, Silsbee is very young this year. Silsbee will be fine. HJ has a BUNCH of seniors. Maybe.they will play next year or the year after. Regarding the "I must be on crack statement", I wouls assume you took a Molly before that post. This is the 1st time in my 34yrs of living that HJ has had a very vood team. 1st time and last time. I guess if Baylor can turn thimgs around so can HJ.. Let me know when you beat Silsbee in football though.

HJ had a very good team between 99-01. 3 or 4 rounds deep my sophomore year, 2 my junior year, and My senior year we started 8-0 and were state ranked before our qb, RB, and FB all got hurt.