Coldspring at Huntsville

Eazy

I think Coldspring wins also.  Good non district schedule for the Trojans with two 5A games and two 4A powers.  Navasota will be the toughest game for them, but I'd say to go 4-1 in non district would be great. Cleveland should be the easiest of the five games by the way.

cleveland still has Jackson, he can single handedly takeover a game so I dont know.

I think Coldspring wins also. Good non district schedule for the Trojans with two 5A games and two 4A powers. Navasota will be the toughest game for them, but I'd say to go 4-1 in non district would be great. Cleveland should be the easiest of the five games by the way.

Nothing is ever easy for Coldspring when dealing with Cleveland! Even going to Walmart can be difficult. I'm interested to see how they deal with Rosenburg. 4-1 preseason would be an excellent start to this season.

I just think it's comical that since y'all beat us in a scrimmage you are going to the WOS and Coldspring threads wishing y'all were playing all the powerhouses around here.

Last time I checked Kirbyville have beaten both WOS and Coldspring in the past. Coldspring beat Kirbyville twice and we've beaten Them alot of times!

cleveland still has Jackson, he can single handedly takeover a game so I dont know.

Jackson Had problems against Coldspring last year and it will not be any different this year for Cleveland... Coldsprings defense is playing at a different level than the past couple of years. I have much respect for Coach Morrison, but him taking the Diboll job is the best thing that has happened to the Trojans.

Coldspring 42

Huntsville      7