come on give me your upsets for friday

skipper

No upset but Huntington is going to beat Palestine Westwood handily. This will be the best year in the history of the school. They have a chance to go 6-0 before Madisonville.    

Huntington going 6-0 is bold.  That would double the most number of wins in a season for the Red Devils. I think they have a good group of kids and have put together the best coaching staff they've had in a while up there.  I hope your right falcon.

He's not right. They win 4 games this year.

They will win at least 5 under any scenario. They have way too much talent/numbers in the Jr class. They will have one of the best athletes in the district at RB/QB. Unfortunately the JR class in Madisonville is among the best I have seen and will be in the mix for a deep playoff run. I am not familiar with the players at CS but I expect them to be a cut above based on recent history. The rest of the 8 games are in play.    

No upset but Huntington is going to beat Palestine Westwood handily. This will be the best year in the history of the school. They have a chance to go 6-0 before Madisonville.
Falcon, I will pick Huntington in a close one. Handily may be a little too much. I think Huntington is picked as a 14 point winner. Would love to see a blowout but just a win will be good enough.