Top Tennis Teams??

Guest Wildcat 08

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Carnley and Word are a solid doubles team. But about a month and half ago, Carley and Word got beat by 2 super champs 7-5, 6-2. One of the super champs is going into 9th grade and the other is going into 10th.

yes that is true...but scott was only a zatt player & tyler has only played in one zatt tournament, but that dont matter because tyler isn't playing next year. but i truly think scott can beat any of the overrated kelly kids. the only person he probably cant beat next year is deaver, but other than that he'll do just fine.

Scott did play Bug in like one of those stupid grand prix tournaments where like you play a total of 7 games.  It was stupid and that was when Bug just started playing tennis.  He had not been playing very long, but Bug has become a very great player in short period of time.  He was a 14 super and now is a 16 champ and I will thinkg he will do exceptionally well. 

haha. ur a little obnoxious for the age you claim to be.

hey dont get short with me frodo..yo le tomaré en cualquier día. tan puesto viene a aquí hablar la mierda a mí. la manera de im más vieja que usted y im bonito seguro yo podría azotar su asno ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know everyone hates kelly cause you think we are all just spoiled rich kids, but Kelly has a very solid team this year. Clement Wehner and Kenton Boone are in champ 18s and Bug is about to make super 16s. Everyone else on the team is playing USTA ZATs and we have a kid on the verge of champ 16s.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let GoatHerder know Matthew Deaver just won a tournament in Pasadena, straight sets all matches.

That's great to hear! I have been playing quite a bit with him for the last month and he is hitting the ball well. Straight sets in all his matches. That is very impressive. Does this put him in super 18's? Matthew is a great kid and comes from a good family.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder