NEDERLAND VS CROSBY- LET'S GET IT STARTED

Have you ever heard of auto correct? And actually my foreman and go are both from Dayton. But anyways I gotta get back to a real man's job. And you should probably get back to the fryer and make some french fries.

Well that explains it. Let me guess you all work for BP and fit pipe and supervise the fitting of pipe in the Gulf of Mexico. Go figure, thanks again Dayton for another of long line of mistakes.

Should be a competitive game, hopefully the weather will clear up so there's no excuses either way. Personally hope the Mayfield young man plays and is healthy and the kids on both sides stay healthy. My keys to the game are: containing Seay out of the pocket, win the turnover battle, and one play I see every year will probably be run to Krause in the slot where he delays then goes to the outside. It will be about 3rd and 7 or 4th and seven from about the 25. Anyway back on subject, good luck and stay healthy to both teams.

Man I thought you had a job but still posting oh it's sprinkling so it's rainout day and the ice house or liquor store is calling your name.

Its called shift work, I'm a operator and have the benefit of being off during the week. Did you happen to get someone to cover your shift at Taco Bell this evening so you can make that game?

Im staying with my pick of Crosby winning but something just tells me Seay is gonna go off and Nederland pulls out a close one.

Good pick to stay with as everyone in attendance will get to witness the next installment of the greatest show on turf as Crosby doesn't rebuild, it simply reloads.

Omg you did not just say that. Greatest show on turf!!!!!! I'm dying lmao!!!!!! Crosby is the next SC. Greatest show on turf and can't make it past the second round. When was the last time y'all went past the second round cougs??

Unfortunately it was way back in '09. Undefeated district champs, knocked off Ned in bi-district and lost a tight one to Dawson in Deer Park. Dominant year by Merka that probably should've ended in a regional title. I think this coaching staff will have us back there shortly though, as in November hopefully.

Unfortunately it was way back in '09. Undefeated district champs, knocked off Ned in bi-district and lost a tight one to Dawson in Deer Park. Dominant year by Merka that probably should've ended in a regional title. I think this coaching staff will have us back there shortly though, as in November hopefully.

Well I wish good luck to y'all except if you play us lol.