NEDERLAND VS CROSBY- LET'S GET IT STARTED

You need to see the visitor side parking lot(dirt w/rock).You're in for alot of waiting after the game to get out of there.1 way in,1 way out & stuck till most of Crosby fans have left.Only a few handicap parking spots

And if you don't have 4 wheel drive get there early and park on the cement or it stuck you are.

You need to see the visitor side parking lot(dirt w/rock).You're in for alot of waiting after the game to get out of there.1 way in,1 way out & stuck till most of Crosby fans have left.Only a few handicap parking spots

Dayton didn't have that problem last year, y'all only had about 25 people in the stands!

What??? Is that true? Only 5K?

Can't be. A 5A school with all that DI talent year after year and with such a storied history has a stadium that holds half the amount as little ole 4A Silsbee's Tiger Stadium (10,000)?

What's up with that?

Don't worry, Crosby just broke ground on our new high school that's part of an $86.5 million bond that will also cover a new field house and stadium renovations to get in line with all this talent at our storied school. Until then it'll be the smallest and probably most annoying stadium to play in in the district. Even with the complaining though, it somehow seems to still accommodate everyone. .  . Until you have to leave that is.

Anything decent close to the stadium will work

I would personally say Applebee's or Baytown Seafood, both close to the stadium and have cheap drinks if that's your thing. Iggy's will be shoulder to shoulder at that time most likely. They also have a pretty good BBQ spot a little farther north of Iggy's called "Straight Off the Road". My favorite is a place called Charming Café though, best sushi and sashimi I've ever eaten in my life and I've tried most.