Hull-Daisetta vs Warren Scrimmage

This will be a good test for each team. You have larger pathetic program playing smaller mediocre team that historically builds up their hype until real games begin. Neither team will have any speed or talent so it should set up for a good match.

This will be a good test for each team. You have larger pathetic program playing smaller mediocre team that historically builds up their hype until real games begin. Neither team will have any speed or talent so it should set up for a good match.

You couldn't pay me to watch that scrimmage. Boring bowl 2014

You couldn't pay me to watch that scrimmage. Boring bowl 2014

I may have exaggerated a bit when I said there was no talent. I think HD has a pretty decent offensive lineman playing skill positions.

Man I wish SA and HD would have scheduled each other this season, that would create some very interesting reading in the forums!!

BTW, hypothetically speaking, if that game had been scheduled as an early season game I would have picked SA by 21!  No offense to the HD guys or team, just my honest opinion.  Ya'll will get your oppurtunity to make me eat crow week three, I think that's when HD and WS square off! 

I may have exaggerated a bit when I said there was no talent. I think HD has a pretty decent offensive lineman playing skill positions.

SA Wolverine, we really don't care if you would or wouldn't come to this scrimmage and 89Falcon , the lovely people of Warren really liked your summary of our pathetic/ no talent program. 

SA Wolverine, we really don't care if you would or wouldn't come to this scrimmage and 89Falcon , the lovely people of Warren really liked your summary of our pathetic/ no talent program. 

If the baby is ugly, the baby is ugly.

Uncle Si he was a really good ball player. I have heard that he is making a name for himself in the coaching field.  Very fine young man and we are proud of him.  Warren is not a traditional football powerhouse nor have we ever claimed to be.  However, we do have talent and are far from being pathetic.

Uncle Si he was a really good ball player. I have heard that he is making a name for himself in the coaching field.  Very fine young man and we are proud of him.  Warren is not a traditional football powerhouse nor have we ever claimed to be.  However, we do have talent and are far from being pathetic.

Well I can promise you that we are proud to have him.  He's a very geniune person and a very smart coach! We plan on keeping him for a long time!