Anahuac

I was told that:

JV it was 1 to 1
Varsity it was 0-0 in the series
Varsity 2 qtrs was Newton 14 Anahuac 8
Anahuac was inside the 10 as time expired

You were misinformed on the series part Newton scored 1 time maybe twice there. Anahuac didn't really do a lot on offense moving the ball they crossed midfield 1 time during the half they played and that was during the last two minutes when newton had a bad punt and Anahuac started just over midfield. There score came on a bad toss by newtons sophomore backup qb and the panthers took it to the house. I do like the new coach at anahuac if they will leave him alone could possibly do some things there. All in all newton looked a little better than last week and actually ran some more plays than they did last week. Newton will be fine come district play and will be rolling come playoff time

You were misinformed on the series part Newton scored 1 time maybe twice there. Anahuac didn't really do a lot on offense moving the ball they crossed midfield 1 time during the half they played and that was during the last two minutes when newton had a bad punt and Anahuac started just over midfield. There score came on a bad toss by newtons sophomore backup qb and the panthers took it to the house. I do like the new coach at anahuac if they will leave him alone could possibly do some things there. All in all newton looked a little better than last week and actually ran some more plays than they did last week. Newton will be fine come district play and will be rolling come playoff time

........I agree by the time district comes around we will be playing like we should,and by playoffs we should be rolling, .......I'll be straight up and say that we are struggling a little bit right now from what I see, that's ok that's why we practice and play the game,