PNG opinion after 1st scrimmage

He is fine.  A few back spasms...getting treatment...everything should be fine.  The best thing to come out of the PN-G, LC-M and H-F scrimmage was the fact that Ky Walker can slide in and play QB if or when needed.  After he warmed up and had a few roll outs under his belt, he was throwing darts.  A few WR drops, but that is expected in the first scrimamge.  Love the fact the Indians can go big with WRs, tall and big, or they can go small and quick at WR, or a combo of both.  Having WRs on both ends at 6'3" or 6'4" or mixing in a quick WR like Sparks give us options all over the field.  RB Halfin has added some muscle.  LB Hughes is a player...he finds the ball and sticks his face mask in the middle of things.  If our OL gels, it could be a fun season for the Indians.  How about the size LC-M brought to the field?  What are the feeding kids at LC-M?  They have some large kids on the OL, DL, and at TE.  H-F had a few kids with size, too, on the DL.

Yes. But not 100% of the time.

LCM was big up front, but we knew this from last year. HF had some size too. I was impressed with this Longhorn team. They will break the playoff drought this year.

Yep w/5 team dist & Lib losing starting Qb & a all dist lb.I'd say HF will be a playoff team

Yep w/5 team dist & Lib losing starting Qb & a all dist lb.I'd say HF will be a playoff team

Well for what its worth I thought they (HF) would finish 4th this year had the districts remained the same as 2013. Behind WOS HJ and Silsbee with an outside shot at beating Silsbee or HJ. Biggest hurdle for HF will be staying healthy with such small numbers. Especially keeping King healthy.