2014 AP Preseason Polls

I know that. Any poll that wants credibility should separate them.

I'd hate to think the voters are too lazy.

They almost did anyway.Seven out of 10 are D1 and the first 5 are D1.I'm with you.They crown two state champs from each classification so they should have polls to reflect the same.

La Marque was ranked number 5 in the poll (overrated IMHO). Many have them picked to beat WOS in the regional finals. I have seen many post saying they are really that good and many state they are not, which is the truth? Has anyone really seen or know what type of team they will have this year?

WOW!  I think they have West Sabine a little low in the poll, but we will see.  Also looking for WOS and Newton to prove them wrong as I think both should be a little higher!

I couldn't agree more. But I'd rather be unranked and sneak up on people, though.....I see Newton playing in Dallas the year as they are loaded once again. Their depth at RB is unreal for the 3A level.......

dont make me punch myself in my sleep. You don't even believe that.

Im sure HJ will be much improved but to make a bold statement like that is out there. I will ,however, say that every year there is a team completely off the radar that makes a huge run. Does anyone remember if or were Fairfield was ranked in the preseason polls last year?