I Want My SEC Network....

Don't let A&M middle of the pack finishes be your guide.  They were equally mediocre in the Big 12, maybe even more so.  They just went from losing to Texas Tech on a regular basis to losing to LSU on a regular basis...

While middle of the pack finishes is not what any team wants - I would rather my team be middle to the pack in the best conference in the country (SEC) then where Texas has been - say the last 5 years - in the middle of the pack in an average conference.

Just an observation.  

While middle of the pack finishes is not what any team wants - I would rather my team be middle to the pack in the best conference in the country (SEC) then where Texas has been - say the last 5 years - in the middle of the pack in an average conference.

Just an observation.

Interesting you bracket your statement in the last 5 years. Since the year before Texas was in the bcs championship game. Interesting, yet very predictable.

I will use the same argument with aggy but extend my bracket to 75 years. Damn that's sad!

Interesting you bracket your statement in the last 5 years. Since the year before Texas was in the bcs championship game. Interesting, yet very predictable.

I will use the same argument with aggy but extend my bracket to 75 years. Damn that's sad!

Typical Texas vs. Texas A&M conversation.  Texas fans like to state ancient history while Texas A&M fans like to bask in their recent success.

Oh but of course you failed to mention the 1980's and 1990's when A&M won the same conference that Texas was in 9 times (almost half for those who have trouble giving A&M credit) and 2nd and 3rd place finishes 5 or 6 times. 

Don't let A&M middle of the pack finishes be your guide.  They were equally mediocre in the Big 12, maybe even more so.  They just went from losing to Texas Tech on a regular basis to losing to LSU on a regular basis...

Where did you reference 7th place finish in 2013 in this post?

I see a word with an "es" attached to the end of it. :rolleyes:

A regular basis would mean more than one season. ;)

Looks like someone here is too busy being full of himself and trying to denigrate Aggies at every opportunity he can get. :rolleyes: 

Typical Texas vs. Texas A&M conversation. Texas fans like to state ancient history while Texas A&M fans like to bask in their recent success.

Oh but of course you failed to mention the 1980's and 1990's when A&M won the same conference that Texas was in 9 times (almost half for those who have trouble giving A&M credit) and 2nd and 3rd place finishes 5 or 6 times.

"Recent success" - the jokes just write themselves! 😂

Where did you reference 7th place finish in 2013 in this post?

I see a word with an "es" attached to the end of it. :rolleyes:

A regular basis would mean more than one season. ;)

Looks like someone here is too busy being full of himself and trying to denigrate Aggies at every opportunity he can get. :rolleyes:

Touché. I forgot the non-BCS bowl game, Cotton Bowl victory season was one for the ages for the Aggies. Different standards I guess.

Although it was impressive coming off a summer where patheticism hit an all time high in Aggieland and two ancient football national championships were found. The good news for Aggies is that there is still one more trophy you can claim after a decade or so of futility. Texas, on the other hand, will leave the 15 football NCs it doesn't claim on the shelves and pursue ones in this century.

"Recent success" - the jokes just write themselves!

Recent - having happened, begun, or been done not long ago or not long before; belonging to a past period of time comparatively close to the present.

So yes 20 - 6 with two top 20 finishes (one in the top 5) in the last 2 years while playing in the best and toughest conference in the country - I believe is not that bad.

While Texas A&M has not had the storied history that Texas has had we can enjoy things while they are going well.

Recent - having happened, begun, or been done not long ago or not long before; belonging to a past period of time comparatively close to the present.

So yes 20 - 6 with two top 20 finishes (one in the top 5) in the last 2 years while playing in the best and toughest conference in the country - I believe is not that bad.

While Texas A&M has not had the storied history that Texas has had we can enjoy things while they are going well.

I know you guys are excited about having things going in the right direction, or hopefully going that way. I am just having some fun with you guys.