I Want My SEC Network....

The 2010 National Championship is on now for those interested. Bama up 24-6. Colt is still under the stands playing catch with daddy.

I've watched the SEC win 3 national titles so far today. This channel is great!

I'm waiting to see the a&m championship game.

Still waiting. 

Missouri has been there. What an embarrassment to have your B12 adder make it before you. Gigem

I'm waiting to see the a&m championship game.

Still waiting.

Missouri has been there. What an embarrassment to have your B12 adder make it before you. Gigem

Yep it's pretty embarrassing finishing #5 & #18 in the country in our first 2 seasons in the SEC. Especially since all we heard is how much we will get dominated, would be lucky to win 5 games, and get killed in recruiting. Look like all of you were right, I can hardly show my face in public.

year three is a big year for the Aggies and Coach Sumlin.

We will get to see post-johnny, first game, on the national SEC Network. Gigem

I can't wait. It is going to be exciting to watch.

I agree. A&M is very young with most of their top players being freshman and sophomores. I would be ok with 8 wins and an improved defense. The offense will be fine with Sumlin's system, but the young guys on the defense will decide the season. If A&M can hold steady this year, the future looks bright with all of the recruits Sumlin is pulling into College Station.

Yep it's pretty embarrassing finishing #5 & #18 in the country in our first 2 seasons in the SEC. Especially since all we heard is how much we will get dominated, would be lucky to win 5 games, and get killed in recruiting. Look like all of you were right, I can hardly show my face in public.

Embarrassed in public? Really? Even with you being sarcastic, football has never defined who I am. Heck, I even wear Dallas Cowboy hats in public. Still not who I am. How come you never outgrow college? You outgrew high school.

Back on topic. SEC network is cool. Things will evolve however. Playoffs will change a whole lot of things.

Since you hang your hat on a CONFERENCE network, let me know when ESPN offers ags a tv deal. Btw, aren't there other teams besides Notre Dame that have exclusive tv coverage?

Back on topic. SEC network is cool. Things will evolve however. Playoffs will change a whole lot of things.

Since you hang your hat on a CONFERENCE network, let me know when ESPN offers ags a tv deal. Btw, aren't there other teams besides Notre Dame that have exclusive tv coverage?

They are currently playing civil rights shows on the LHN. Maybe they will have live updates from Ferguson next? I would rather watch news stations for that and watch my sports on sports channels.

I've heard cooking with Augie is great TV though. If Direct Tv ever picks up LHN, I may have to watch that one.

They are currently playing civil rights shows on the LHN. Maybe they will have live updates from Ferguson next? I would rather watch news stations for that and watch my sports on sports channels.

I've heard cooking with Augie is great TV though. If Direct Tv ever picks up LHN, I may have to watch that one.

I have been watching the SEC network and I am impressed, but I have not seen A&M playing yet. I know there are only so many spots, but they did have Johnny Football for the last two years. I have seen the aggies on the LHN at least 6 times in he last week and I know what the outcome of every game will be. 

I know it is hard to believe but most longhorns live for more than football or sports and appreciate the diversity of the LHN. 

I am still waiting for the Aggie Selective Sports network. I really think that A&M would greatly benefit from having their own network. They could carry midnight yell practice, the Dixie Chicken, the bonfire, and all the great Aggie traditions.