I Want My SEC Network....

"The Best Program in the State" vs SMU game blacked out. You have to love Big 12-2 tv contracts

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/08/dish-network-to-black-out-smu-at-baylor-other-opening-weekend-college-football-games.html/

Why do you care?

Of no importance to aggiie. We'll get to watch you a few times on sec net. There are only so many slots to go around,

Who watches Dish Network anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

OK

I really do not see the big deal. I do not know the terms of the agreement, but I certainly hope that Texas A&M gets more revenue than the other sec teams.

Really, Texas A&M brings to the sec all of the Texas TV markets. Just Houston alone is bigger than the rest of the sec viewership. This has allowed the sec teams to come into Texas and raid recruits. If they have to play in the sec, play at Texas A&M.

Air time - I do not see Texas A&M receiving any more airtime, than the other 13 schools. This is not fair again.

For everything that Texas A&M has brought to the sec, 1/14th of the airtime or revenue is not fair.

#SPCFBG

OK

I really do not see the big deal. I do not know the terms of the agreement, but I certainly hope that Texas A&M gets more revenue than the other sec teams.

Really, Texas A&M brings to the sec all of the Texas TV markets. Just Houston alone is bigger than the rest of the sec viewership. This has allowed the sec teams to come into Texas and raid recruits. If they have to play in the sec, play at Texas A&M.

Air time - I do not see Texas A&M receiving any more airtime, than the other 13 schools. This is not fair again.

For everything that Texas A&M has brought to the sec, 1/14th of the airtime or revenue is not fair.

#SPCFBG

Still for a reasonable answer or you agree.

OK

#SPCFBG

Hey Whatshername and all the Arrogant, entitled Sips.

Here's what you don't understand.  We are in the SEC - All one big family.  That's what we signed up for.

We left the BEVO XII because the sips wanted the run the show and keep more than their share.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

We're gone.  We're Happy.  

Don't worry about us, you have enough on your plate.

Here's what you don't understand.  We are in the SEC - All one big family.  That's what we signed up for.

We left the BEVO XII because the sips wanted the run the show and keep more than their share.

Then stop all the comparisons.

We did not ask for the divorce. You did.

I could live the rest of my life not making a post about an Aggie.

I do spend a lot of time on Aggie posters. Most seem to be T-shirt fans. That is OK to have fans like that. That means you are popular. In 2006, 90% of the people wearing Burnt Orange were T-Shirt fans.

It would be great to have a Texas Forum and a Texas A&M forum. But then we know that people would post off-sides. LOL

and of course you are happy with 1/14th.

and of course you are happy with 1/14th.

Our 1/14th > than your 1

It's not that hard to figure out why we would be happy. Every game A&M plays is on TV with most of them broadcast nationwide. No more missing half of our games and regional broadcast like we had in the Big 12. You can't put a value on the increase in exposure for A&M and it shows by all of the recruits wanting to play in College Station.

As long as you are happy!

I believe that Texas A&M has brought more to the sec, than the other way around.

Our 1/14th > than your 1

It's not that hard to figure out why we would be happy. Every game A&M plays is on TV with most of them broadcast nationwide. No more missing half of our games and regional broadcast like we had in the Big 12. You can't put a value on the increase in exposure for A&M and it shows by all of the recruits wanting to play in College Station.

Then stop all the comparisons.

We did not ask for the divorce. You did.

I could live the rest of my life not making a post about an Aggie.

I do spend a lot of time on Aggie posters. Most seem to be T-shirt fans. That is OK to have fans like that. That means you are popular. In 2006, 90% of the people wearing Burnt Orange were T-Shirt fans.

It would be great to have a Texas Forum and a Texas A&M forum. But then we know that people would post off-sides. LOL

Doubt it.  That's why we love having you around.

Our 1/14th > than your 1

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

It's like that guy that mistreats his wife for 20 years then is shocked when she leaves and does better for herself.

The only way UT ever mistreated Texas A&M was on the football field.

And the last moment, Tucker's FG,  is forever captured and played on LHN.

It is a shame when your hated rival beats you at a higher rate, than you can win playing cupcakes.

It's like that guy that mistreats his wife for 20 years then is shocked when she leaves and does better for herself.

Great analogy Mack. Aggie was the chick in the relationship, esp the way Texas rammed aggie all those years. And the only shocking part is how long aggie just kept taking it. Low self esteem I guess. Better is all relative, aggie feels safer with a "crimson tide" after taking that LONGhorn forever.

Great analogy Mack. Aggie was the chick in the relationship, esp the way Texas rammed aggie all those years. And the only shocking part is how long aggie just kept taking it. Low self esteem I guess. Better is all relative, aggie feels safer with a "crimson tide" after taking that LONGhorn forever.

Drops mic...