I Want My SEC Network....

'Tis true. I am pro-life and anti-aggie.
(Although my nephew is a proud TAMU Yell Leader this year. I will still allow him to participate in Christmas and other family events.)
Hook'em Bobcats!

What did some Aggie dump you a few years ago, did an Aggie spit in your cereal or did they deny your admittance to their school - There has to be some salt in the wound somewhere to have that much animosity against a school like your have.

What did some Aggie dump you a few years ago, did an Aggie spit in your cereal or did they deny your admittance to their school - There has to be some salt in the wound somewhere to have that much animosity against a school like your have.

Even Aggies don't like dating those fugly chicks in CS. That's why they drive to Austin every weekend.

Naw. Never had any interest in anything aggie, professional or otherwise. Grew up a Longhorn because of my dad. The aggies and Longhorns were rivals, hence the dislike. It's just more fun to stir the pot with aggies on here (and at family gatherings).

I had always planned on going to school in Austin, but this cute little blonde girl led me astray. I love SWT. I recommend that school to any and every person who shows interest. I am a proud alum. I am also a diehard UT fan.

Even Aggies don't like dating those fugly chicks in CS. That's why they drive to Austin every weekend.

I take it you haven't been to College Station in a while. Walking around Northgate makes me feel like a dirty old man, and I'm not even that old.

http://collegedose.com/top-10-hottest-college-campuses/3/

I take it you haven't been to College Station in a while. Walking around Northgate makes me feel like a dirty old man, and I'm not even that old.

http://collegedose.com/top-10-hottest-college-campuses/3/

Unfortunately, I have. Still a dump. And AAW, I was speaking of co eds. After a walk around Aggieland, it's understandable why that little pooch is so damn popular.