I Want My SEC Network....

Nah, you cool.
now Gpats and txhooops got a hate for everything Aggie.
I take it as a compliment.
People don't boo nobodies

Hate is a strong word. You have confused hate with a dislike of an obnoxious fan base.

I also never boo anyone. I normally just cheer for the Ags opponent and on those rare occasions when the Ags win, I simply do something else. For the most part, that has worked out just swell.

Here's one area I will have to stand by my Bobcats. Just head over to Sewell Park on a sunny day and they can compete with any school.

In this we have to agree - while it has been years since I last visited that campus (in fact it was still SW Texas State when I did) they have the best views in the State.

Nah, you cool.
now Gpats and txhooops got a hate for everything Aggie.
I take it as a compliment.
People don't boo nobodies

I hope I don't hate anyone or anything. But if I do, it is the Sooners. OU is like the meth heads on the other side of town that have no respect for anything and come and loot your house while you are at work. Aggy is like your little cousin who is a little slow, but ultimately harmless. You just have to keep a close eye on him around your pets.

(And it's way more fun to busy aggy chops. Pats will agree with that.)

Hate is a strong word. You have confused hate with a dislike of an obnoxious fan base.
I also never boo anyone. I normally just cheer for the Ags opponent and on those rare occasions when the Ags win, I simply do something else. For the most part, that has worked out just swell.

Since we're going all Kumbaya.......
I must confess: I root for whoever is playing horns.
When it comes to obnoxious fan base, it takes one to know one.

Since we're going all Kumbaya.......
I must confess: I root for whoever is playing horns.
When it comes to obnoxious fan base, it takes one to know one.

I have been around for quite a while and I can honestly say that I have never rooted for the Aggies to win.

Even when it would help my Horns.

Obnoxious? I could not even spell it.

I have been around for quite a while and I can honestly say that I have never rooted for the Aggies to win.

Even when it would help my Horns.

Obnoxious? I could not even spell it.

So we're brothers from a different mother.

I've sat through too many renditions of "POOR AGGIES.....POOR AGGIES.....POOR AGGIES".

It's burned in my soul, won't go away.

Therefore the Hatred strong dislike will last forever.

I can say that I have always rooted for the Aggie's and for Texas when not Playing A&M, Texas Tech of SFA.

But after being on this forum I am going to find it hard to root for the Longhorns again.

You can call it dislike, adverse, aversion, animosity, hostility are anything you want  - but it sounds like Hate to me - Sorry.

No no. I am willing to wager a hefty sum based on sources not affiliated with either school. I know you won't be because it would be a dumb bet for you. You can just admit that.

http://images.businessweek.com/slideshows/20110907/fifty-colleges-with-the-hottest-guys-girls-and-nightlife

https://colleges.niche.com/rankings/hottest-girls/

http://www.maxim.com/funny/ranking-the-hottest-student-bodies

http://m.ranker.com/list/top-100-sexiest-colleges/daveiannaranjo

After that, I got bored. For the record, was unable to find another list ranking the collie station "beauties" higher.