How will this district shake out?

PreDistrict schedules for these school all look pretty different:

Coldspring: Cleveland; Navasota; Silsbee 

Diboll: Liberty; Crockett

Huntington: West Wood; Elkhart

Madisonville: Fairfield; Caldwell

Shepphard: Kountze; Huffman

Tarkington: Sterling; EC

Some of these teams haven't played in some time...

Why yes we do GET to take four teams this year. Lol. AND not everyone gets a trophy with two teams staying home! I guess the question will arise at some point so let's get it out of the way, who gets spot 4? Diboll, Huntington it Tarkington? History says Diboll.

New coaching at Diboll will eventually change things dramatically and could have them toward the top in a few years. Gonna take Morrison a couple years though. This year I look for them to finish 4th in front of Huntington and Tarkington. Coldspring should be on top fairly easily, butthere have been a lot of changes in the coaching staff, so we will see what happens there. Shepherd and Madisonville fighting for second.

Butta, I hope your right. I believe Tarkington will finish last. Huntington will be much improved. They will have to beat Diboll for the last playoff spot. The fourth spot will be competive and could go either way. Its possible that Huntington could have their best season ever. I will have my pop corn ready. Lol

You can't help but feel for both Huntington & Tarkington. Tarkington 19 wins and Huntington 12 wins over the last 10 years.  Both teams need that break out year. I'm not that failure with either team but when they played last year it was Huntington 20 Tarkington 18. I didn't see the game but the score would indicate a good game.

Trojanswin, I don't think that came from someone from Shepherd. Even tho Shepherd will be a very good team with year, you keep Coldspring in the top spot until someone proves they can beat them. So with that Coldspring takes the top spot with Shepherd and Madisonville fighting it out for second. Then all the rest.

Coldspring has to be the favorite...Madisonville lost a ton from what I hear but I would think they would be near the top.  I agree JTate, something has to turn around for Tarkington/Huntington.  I think Tarkington lost their athlete QB (not certain on that one either) and not sure of what Huntington has coming back except their QB but the realignment with DI and DII for 4A has to help both of those teams.  Diboll beat Huntington for a playoff spot last year in the last game (1-4 in district) and I THINK they have several coming back (I know I know I know nothing about a lot).  

Should get interesting and I'm excited for a new season as always.

And No-Look...a football doesn't bounce straight up...

Coldspring has to be the favorite...Madisonville lost a ton from what I hear but I would think they would be near the top. I agree JTate, something has to turn around for Tarkington/Huntington. I think Tarkington lost their athlete QB (not certain on that one either) and not sure of what Huntington has coming back except their QB but the realignment with DI and DII for 4A has to help both of those teams. Diboll beat Huntington for a playoff spot last year in the last game (1-4 in district) and I THINK they have several coming back (I know I know I know nothing about a lot).

Should get interesting and I'm excited for a new season as always.

And No-Look...a football doesn't bounce straight up...

QB from tarkington will be a senior this year so he is back. They have a lot of talent on the team look for them to get things turned around.