coaches lunch brake at wo-s

WOS will Bo ok because the sisters of the blind could win this district. I truly believe the jv team could get second and go at least two rounds in the playoffs. Now the comment about feeling sorry for cole is a head scratcher. I would love to know why they feel sorry for him. I'm excited for the opportunity he has.

WOS will Bo ok because the sisters of the blind could win this district. I truly believe the jv team could get second and go at least two rounds in the playoffs. Now the comment about feeling sorry for cole is a head scratcher. I would love to know why they feel sorry for him. I'm excited for the opportunity he has.

Your either a gator or your gator bait. Steve Spurrier 

he's from WOS he couldnt help it either

That's a nice post. I love the complete lack of punctuation or capitalization, especially coming from the mecca of all things intelligent - Kirbyville.

I would guess that they "feel sorry for him" because he's being yanked away from the program and teammates he bled for last year. Regardless whether his new opportunity is better or worse, it's hard to leave home. WO-S should be OK, as Chase was expected to be the QB last year before Cole blew up. Chase is more than solid, and this district is... sorry... creamed corn.

That's a nice post. I love the complete lack of punctuation or capitalization, especially coming from the mecca of all things intelligent - Kirbyville.

I would guess that they "feel sorry for him" because he's being yanked away from the program and teammates he bled for last year. Regardless whether his new opportunity is better or worse, it's hard to leave home. WO-S should be OK, as Chase was expected to be the QB last year before Cole blew up. Chase is more than solid, and this district is... sorry... creamed corn.

first of all its a message board, i dont think there is a real expectation of proper grammer!  If i am wrong then i apologize but still not going to type proper, your just going to have to deal with it! 

second I didnt go to school in Kirbyville, I was educated and graduated from East Chambers as a proud resident of Stowell Texas! 

first of all its a message board, i dont think there is a real expectation of proper grammer! If i am wrong then i apologize but still not going to type proper, your just going to have to deal with it!

second I didnt go to school in Kirbyville, I was educated and graduated from East Chambers as a proud resident of Stowell Texas!

You mean grammar. Not grammer.

Oops. Sorry. I did it again.

Sisters of the blind? They probably feel sorry for him because he probably didnt want to go genius... JV could win 2nd? Only if ya momma was still at middle line backer "Homeboy!!!"