SEC Media Day Predictions

BH85

Also, if you review the top 25 predictions for 2015 the 5 teams above A&M are mostly predicted to be in the top 15 in the nation.  And the same predictions mostly predict that A&M will be between 19th and 23rd - but still in the top 25.

Also, if you want to talk predictions - the top 25 predictions also almost all show that the predicted 6th place west division Aggie's will still be a better team and higher ranked than Texas - in almost every poll.  I must mention that there was one or two that did predict Texas to end up better than A&M.

However, I feel that I must point out that the Las Vegas odds makers did make Texas a 40/1 odds to win the NC while Texas A&M was given only a 50/1 odds. 

Let the games begin!

The Aggie Troll Pats 2 Strikes Again......

LSU is the only team in the West that has had A&M number.

Bama 1-1

Auburn 1-1

LSU 0-2

Miss. St. 2-0

Ole Miss 2-0

Arkansas 2-0

Not bad in the first 2 years of being a member of the SEC West Division as I recall all said A&M wouldn't win a game when they joined!!! Now since that wasn't true most of all on here is like a pile of piss aints that's been disturbed!!!!!!

Now go start another Aggie Topic!!!

Gig'em

So if I understand correctly, your saying the ags are one of the worst teams in a strong division? I would agree with that conclusion.

Still in my opinion its better then being the middle of the pack in average league - like say Texas is in.  The west division of the SEC including Texas A&M would walk through the BIg 12 - only OU and Baylor would even put up a fight.

But some Texas fans appear to be happy being among the "average" teams in the Big 12.   

^^^In my lifetime (79 Model BTW) which is all I care about the Ags have won more....

My lifetime record is 17-16 Aggies!!!

Gig'em

Pick the slice from where you want, it doesn't change the record. Funny, I only care about the last game. Old Timer, y'all were supposed to beat us last time, so I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. No one knows just how good or bad we will be. Let's play a few games before we throw in the proverbial towel.

Finishing 5 or 6 in a division is "not bad". It's not aggies fault that they get so defensive, the water mark has been set below that for so many years. One thing has been constant however, no matter where aggie runs to, there has ALWAYS been one team that has their number.

I'm glad to see that you as a Texas fan is accepting of Texas being 4th or 5th is a weak league - just as long as it is not 5th or 6th in a strong division - enjoy.  

Also, other than the  6 straight wins in the early 2000's you have to go back a long long (1970's) way to remember the last time that either team has had the other ones number in fact (a fact that Texas wishes was forgot) not too far before that 6 game in streak A&M won 10 of the 11 games.

More recently over the last 6 years it is 3 and 3.

Pick the slice from where you want, it doesn't change the record. Funny, I only care about the last game. Old Timer, y'all were supposed to beat us last time, so I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. No one knows just how good or bad we will be. Let's play a few games before we throw in the proverbial towel.

You see that is why I laugh to myself often - I do believe that Texas will be better and actually hope they are.  And I  do admit it I do get defensive when fans - mostly Texas fans - trash A&M.

You are 100% right lets play the games and let the chips fall where they may - but I do not believe that either team will "throw in he towel". 

Didn't say it did changed the record heck it took 21years before Ags got to play them at Kyle but thats all history which is great.... Also didn't pick the slice, it was just the slice I was apart of......

^^^^Has to be a joke. Ags to good to be 6th place.

#WDRTSEC

And Arkansas is too good to be 7th. Hogs schedule even tougher than A&M as they have to play 8 SEC bowl teams from last year.
As for A&M, I'll say 7-5, but I'm hoping for better. Defense will be much improved, but the big questions are replacing Manziel and Evans.

Bama 1-1
Auburn 1-1
LSU 0-2
Miss. St. 2-0
Ole Miss 2-0
Arkansas 2-0

Not bad in the first 2 years of being a member of the SEC West Division as I recall all said A&M wouldn't win a game when they joined!!! Now since that wasn't true most of all on here is like a pile of piss aints that's been disturbed!!!!!!

Gig'em

Well... I did start another topic. A&M DB arrested! I'm afraid that is the only headlines you'll read about the Aggie defense. No Johnny Football and NO defense. They will be lucky if they aren't 7th in the SEC West!

Bama 1-1
Auburn 1-1
LSU 0-2
Miss. St. 2-0
Ole Miss 2-0
Arkansas 2-0

Gig'em

So you won the division?

No team outside the sec could never come in and compete. They need to take 2 average big 12 schools, and see how they do. I bet they won't make it.

Already been done with Ags and Missouri. Ags won the national title beating Bama first year in (lol), and Missouri almost went undefeated in conference play (S.C.) last year. (Let's not forget Missouri's warmup games.) How's that for middle of the pack?