5. Humble(3/3)
6. King(8/8)
7. Galena Park(4/5)
8. New Caney(3/7)
9. Porter(6/3)

Predicted bi-district matchups :
D1 - Crosby vs GCM, KP vs Central
D2 - Dayton vs PNG, Nederland vs Barbers Hill

Regional Champs - Temple over George Ranch(D1), A&M Cons. over Brenham(D2)

Five dark horse title contenders:
1. Crosby
2. Waco
3. Frisco Centennial
4. Nederland
5. FB Bush

Toughest districts are 1-5A and 16-5A

Crosby A dark horse Title Contender :rolleyes: Do tell how to re-place 5,000+ yds of O, graduating(23) & losing in rd #2 last yr.And BH(no playoffs 2013)losing 25 of their very best players w/exp. :D

I agree, Crosby shouldn't be a dark horse this season. 2015 is when they'll return 15 or 16 starters and put up insane numbers again. We might have graduated 23 but only lost 8 real starters. Crosby's o-line much like last year will open up tunnels for our new rb that transferred in from Liberty County I believe it was. Cotton is a pretty similar runner to Aston but throws a better and more accurate ball, and he'll have all day to make his decision just like Aston did last year. He's very capable of putting up 2000/500 season in this new system and as usual we'll rush for about 2000 as a team. DC lists Crosby's receivers at 6-3, 6-4, 6-2, and 6-0. Vernon Allen, who's probably the odds on favorite for the 181lb powerlifting title, is the second fastest kid on the team and will start over one of those other young receivers.

To answer your question though, having a coach who's dialed up 5k yards five times in his short career already and a mediocre schedule is how you replace 5k yards.

I agree, Crosby shouldn't be a dark horse this season. 2015 is when they'll return 15 or 16 starters and put up insane numbers again. We might have graduated 23 but only lost 8 real starters. Crosby's o-line much like last year will open up tunnels for our new rb that transferred in from Liberty County I believe it was. Cotton is a pretty similar runner to Aston but throws a better and more accurate ball, and he'll have all day to make his decision just like Aston did last year. He's very capable of putting up 2000/500 season in this new system and as usual we'll rush for about 2000 as a team. DC lists Crosby's receivers at 6-3, 6-4, 6-2, and 6-0. Vernon Allen, who's probably the odds on favorite for the 181lb powerlifting title, is the second fastest kid on the team and will start over one of those other young receivers.

To answer your question though, having a coach who's dialed up 5k yards three times in his short career already and a mediocre schedule is how you replace 5k yards.

That may very well hurt come playoff time.

Coug14 was right about one thing this district is very weak. I picked up my DC as usual and as usual it's just a fun read and not much more. Dayton is not returning 18 starters so I'm not sure were that came from and Crosby is definitely not a dark horse to win anything except maybe 1 playoff game.

To answer your question though, having a coach who's dialed up 5k yards five times in his short career already and a mediocre schedule is how you replace 5k yards.

Oct 17 when Dayt@Crosby put da phone on speed dial 911 :D

Oct 17 when Dayt@Crosby put da phone on speed dial 911 :D

911? Isn't that the number for human emergencies? I believe you'll be needing the number to the vet. Unfortunately I can't help you with that.

In all seriousness though, the title could already be on the line when we meet. Old Dave enlightened me on a couple of things with KP. I'm just glad it's in Crosby again.

I am a vet & I'm glad we play in Crosby,makes winning there that much sweeter,Dayt +3 tds for a steak @Applebees in Crosby.Watcha say,you in?

As much as it would pain me to spend my hard earned money on anybody from Dayton for ANYTHING . . . If we lose to Dayton at home by 3 or more tds I'll buy you a steak and your guest can have mine. I would be shooting whiskey and chasing it with Coors Light at that point. So, deal!

*Dist News:Per Dctf mag New Caney w/2 transfers w/coach saying the Eagles will be more atheletic w/ Saint Pius X =QB Ware was151-245=2,187 pass yds=21 tds & 199 rushes for 1,083 & 20 tds & a immediate impact player in DB Burkhalter a transfer from Spring to help a 2-8 1-7 dist 2013 campain.New Caney ret O/D 3/7

**CE King w/transfer DL Smith from Northshore