Smitty, Stevenash, Lumraider - Why Do You Hate Our Country?

I am pretty sure that you are a window peeper and a cross dresser.  ( I dont have to have evidence or indications- I can simply launch an accusation -  you know, sort of like the integrity laden Harry Reid saying  he "heard" that Romney hasnt paid income taxes in ten years and then a bunch of "certain people" swallow it without question.)

He has accused us of being unpatriotic.  Just think, those were the same words candidate Obama used in describing the national debt level under George Bush.  And then, increasing that unpatriotic and irresponsible  debt level  by 70% suddenly became patriotic.  Sometimes this gets very confusing for the common folk.  It is also interesting that many viewed Mr. Obama as the "chosen one" as well.  Wait a minute, could it be?  EnlightenedChosenOne, are you POTUS?

Pretty sure you guys hate our country, how UNPATRIOTIC.

Coming on here saying that those who disagree with the policies of the current adminstration hates their country is using a typical democratic (also employed by Communists) strategy to try and demonize those that you oppose by wrongly and wickedly putting labels on them that are not correct in an attempt to get your weak minded bretheren to also have negative feelings toward your opponents.  It is thinly veiled, but nevertheless that is what you are attempting!!!

Pretty sure you guys hate our country, how UNPATRIOTIC.

OK - I've stayed out of it as long as I could.  But, bottom line, EnlightededChosenOne, you are a bonafide JACKASS!  And, so that the rest of us infidels might get a glimmer of light, how were you enlightened and who in their right mind annointed you as the chosen one?

Whoa, calling me a jackass (WITH ALL CAPS)

Sounds like you hate our country as well

OK - I've stayed out of it as long as I could.  But, bottom line, EnlightededChosenOne, you are a bonafide JACKASS!  And, so that the rest of us infidels might get a glimmer of light, how were you enlightened and who in their right mind annointed you as the chosen one?

That proves it.  My suspicions have been confirmed.  EnlightendCHosen IS POTUS because he said if you call me a jackass, you hate our country.  Mr. President, please hurry back to our other discussion regarding developed and emerging markets.  Its going to be very interesting.  I just want to know one thing.  Why are you upset at Usedtobetigersvoice for name calling.  Doesn't that qualify him as an advanced lefty?

Stevenash, thanks for pointing that out.

Using your logic, I can confirm tigers voice is now a LEFTY

That proves it.  My suspicions have been confirmed.  EnlightendCHosen IS POTUS because he said if you call me a jackass, you hate our country.  Mr. President, please hurry back to our other discussion regarding developed and emerging markets.  Its going to be very interesting.  I just want to know one thing.  Why are you upset at Usedtobetigersvoice for name calling.  Doesn't that qualify him as an advanced lefty?

No, you cannot.

I've repeatedly stated my political position yet you continue to imply I identify with a particular party.

Therefore, you either can't read, can read but can't comprehend what you're reading, or you're just being willfully ignorant. Which one is it, stevenash?

I can read.  You accused usedtobe of hating America by calling you a jackass.  I told you that you should congratulate him on name calling because that is what the left does best.  But instead, you tried to criticize him.  That is not very tolerant.

doesn't matter what crime he commits or how bad this POTUS runs this country into the ground....he will always have those prideful supporters......true stupidity. 

hey dove since you support this POTUS can you please have the coaches take some of your son's hard earned playing time and spread it among the other role players.....   thats only fair......how bout equal time for all players every game.....i mean in the end does it really matter....

starvation>>>>>> playing time.

Who is starving...please post a link.
I may want to send a donation, above and beyond my taxes that is...and you definitely should.

drive to 1300 Joe Louis or west 14 street in port Arthur or the many homeless shelters out here in Houston ...shall I tell them about the generous donation you'll be sending. .. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT WITH AROUND 50 MILLION IN POVERTY PEOPLE ARE NOT STARVING. YOUR _______.