University of Houston camp

Ozen RB ran a 4.37 @ U of H camp yesterday & ran 4.39 @ Southeast Louisiana Fri
This camp stuff is really eye opening. Recruiters ask for film, we give it; ask to come to camp we appear. Not only did he show up he performs very well on both sides, runs good times; Nothing. I don't know what else he can do for these guys. Working for that offer
A School I won't mention asked him to come to camp & perform again Lol
What the Hell have you been watching the past few hours Coach?? He just showed you
SMH

I believe Kyle Mcbride ran 4.37, and Isaiah and Lucius both ran a 4.48 or.49, Triston ran 4.58. I didnt catch what the other 3 broncos ran.

lots of speed on this years team for sure. If that time is right for mcbride that is elite level speed for sure. I would also think keener is a 4.6 guy at least. I'm going to go out on a limb and say a few of these kids could have possibly played on the 07 team.

Chase Harrell is the real deal, kid was always the best athlete on the field since 7th grade, when I first watched him play. Was the Houston camp a one day camp? I wonder if many SETX kids will be attending the Texas camp that starts Wednesday?

Graylond Arnold of Kountze will most likely be at the Texas camp.. He was also at Baylor a week ago