District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Ok I am back and as yall know will not be able to keep my opinions to myself.

First off

Kirbyville lost alot? not returning any experience? better check your crystal ball again birdman! I think i have deja vu...didnt we hear this same "kirbyville overrated" stuff last year?

Kville returning 15 starters...8 on offense and 7 on defense! Majory of the key players are returning including QB, RB's(including the freshman that had very good year,,just ask Jasper) and most of the O and D line. Did lose a few on both sides but have a big good group of sophs that should fill that gap and the pipline of speed players that Kirbyville and Newton continue to have is still there and I have no doubt will fill these voids with talent!

Kountze will be in the discussion for sure but I dont think they beat Kville

EC I still have some reserves about where they land will just have to see how they turn out

Now, lets discuss your Eagles! Come on man!!! I agree teams match up different but explain to me how you have Kville losing to Woodville but beating Kountze whos is your top rank but then ending up 4th or 5th?????

If Woodville has a bad taste in their mouth and looking for redemption its not from a "narrow lose to Kirbyville" its from losing to WARREN for the past two years. Lets figure out how to beat Warren before we start going after the Kirbyville's, EC's and Kountze. :P :D :D :D

Well if I'm not mistaken, Woodville's loss to Kountze last year was the first in several years lol the loss to Kirbyville was by TWO points AT KIRBYVILLE. My point was that, as good as they were, it shouldn't have been that close. And yes we've lost to Warren two years in a row. And while that does leave a bad taste, it makes it all better when I think about the 27+ years in a row that we beat them. Lol anything else you have to say?

And I'm interested to see how Kountze responds this year with a new coach. Hopefully they can hire someone in-house who can continue what Franklin started.

With it being this late and most coaches having already signed contracts, it is almost inevitable that Kountze will have to "appoint" someone within.

I will say one thing, this district is very strong and it will be interesting to see the outcome. There are probably four teams
that could win this district. The competitiveness of this district should prepare the teams for the playoffs. Kountze is a team
that appears to be hungry. They made a giant step last year and I don't think they will be satisfied with a forth place finish
this year.
It's good to see a program like Kountze come alive. Good luck to Kountze.

It feels somewhat strange to not be able to stir this group of teams up a bit! Talking a little trash about Kirbyville, Kountze maybe, and good old Whiney Chambers. I think I just had a tear roll down my cheek........LOL I'll have to troll this district as play begins, and might just have an opinion to convey occasionally!! :P Purple Pride Never Dies!!

It feels somewhat strange to not be able to stir this group of teams up a bit! Talking a little trash about Kirbyville, Kountze maybe, and good old Whiney Chambers. I think I just had a tear roll down my cheek........LOL I'll have to troll this district as play begins, and might just have an opinion to convey occasionally!! :P Purple Pride Never Dies!!

Whiney chambers ? Muhahahhah. C'mon now

I'm not saying it won't happen...and I'm not saying they're not good...but...

I think it's pretty funny that Kountze has their first playoff appearance in 40 years and now there are predictions that they win district.

I don't want to sound like a downer...but UIL had as much to do with them making playoffs as the actual team itself. If they don't send 4 teams..there is no difference than any other year.

I hope they set the world on fire...but there are still things to prove to me.

I'm not saying it won't happen...and I'm not saying they're not good...but...

I think it's pretty funny that Kountze has their first playoff appearance in 40 years and now there are predictions that they win district.

I don't want to sound like a downer...but UIL had as much to do with them making playoffs as the actual team itself. If they don't send 4 teams..there is no difference than any other year.

I hope they set the world on fire...but there are still things to prove to me.

Lol you have been on Kountze's case from the beginning lol but yea they do have something to prove.

You can't take the WIN out of Winnie.  LOL     Wish Newton was still in our district because we had some good games. Best of Luck to Ya Newton.

You can't take the WIN out of Winnie.  LOL     Wish Newton was still in our district because we had some good games. Best of Luck to Ya Newton.

Dont worry Kirbyville will step up and fill that gap.  I still think the top two in this district are easy Ec and Kirbyville.  Kountze is the wildcard that could step into this and make it a three school district.

Wow, Kountze finished fourth last year and made the playoffs for the first time in many years. Now some seems to think they are
a powerhouse. That remains to be seen. That may be true but you haven't proven it yet.

E. Chambers
Buna
Kirbyville/Kountze

we will just have to agree to disagree.   Kirbyville is bringing back just about the same starters as last year.  This group as freshman was district co champs with just about all freshman and as Sophomores they won 9 varsity games and were district runner up and won a bi ditrict game in playoffs.  EC, Buna, or Kountze couldnt handle this team last year,,,  will see the same results this year!!

we will just have to agree to disagree.   Kirbyville is bringing back just about the same starters as last year.  This group as freshman was district co champs with just about all freshman and as Sophomores they won 9 varsity games and were district runner up and won a bi ditrict game in playoffs.  EC, Buna, or Kountze couldnt handle this team last year,,,  will see the same results this year!!

I told these guys Kville was young last yr.

we will just have to agree to disagree. Kirbyville is bringing back just about the same starters as last year. This group as freshman was district co champs with just about all freshman and as Sophomores they won 9 varsity games and were district runner up and won a bi ditrict game in playoffs. EC, Buna, or Kountze couldnt handle this team last year,,, will see the same results this year!!

I wouldn't call losing to Kirbyville 8-0 not being able to handle somebody... Yea we lost but it's not like we couldn't handle y'all lol