NBC’s Bias Becomes Embarrassingly Obvious...

smitty

Or, it may suggest. that a lot of idiots don't question the source if they are hearing what they want to hear.
could be.

Like the truth?

I watch and like Fox and would be willing to bet I verify stories as much as most.

Definitely more than several lefty posters on here...not including yourself WE...at least you'll post a link with your point...even if it is one I may not agree with. :)

And Fox News continues to be the HANDS-DOWN ratins winner across the board in cable news.  The network often posts better ratings than CNN AND  MSNBC COMBINED.

Because liberals get their information from different stations to see a balance of news. Repubs, well the answer is in your statement where your balance comes from.

You may be right, Westend.  But, then  we must also conclude the same applies to the voters in the Presidential election.

I can provide you with a number of outright lies expressed the the Commander in Chief.  Could you give me two or three that Fox news reported?

Steve,  I not going to say FOX lies, but they do distort data and information on a regular basis.  I can show you a good example which is posted on Youtube.    Or, you can do like I did and Google "FOX news distorts truth"

Because liberals get their information from different stations to see a balance of news. Repubs, well the answer is in your statement where your balance comes from.

Sorry Dove, but you are unqualified to make the judgement about where the liberals get their news and how they digest it. Pretty big world out there and you are not that well informed

Steve,  I not going to say FOX lies, but they do distort data and information on a regular basis.  I can show you a good example which is posted on Youtube.    Or, you can do like I did and Google "FOX news distorts truth"

Please give me the link for that distortion. I would like to see it and then discuss with you whether or not you believe this type of distortion is a common practice. If we conclude that it is, I also will want you to tell me why said distortions are the exclusive property of Fox News and nobody else.

Please give me the link for that distortion. I would like to see it and then discuss with you whether or not you believe this type of distortion is a common practice. If we conclude that it is, I also will want you to tell me why said distortions are the exclusive property of Fox News and nobody else.

westend, they WILL NEVER agree with you if it doesn't fit their narrow agenda.

Well, haven't we known all along that my intellect is sub par?  Why don't you humor the less intelligent( thus displaying that prideful "tolerance") and simply answer the question rather than avoiding it?  If they don't watch cable news, who are the other providers of news(  other than cable news) that "provide unbiased" news?  One more thing- with televisions in nearly every home these days, I think both of us can reasonably conclude that most everyone, to some extent, is a consumer of cable television.

Before believing everything you read or see on tv, especially those right-wing so-called media outlets, :D just check multiple sources. Its just too easy to publish false or misleading material. Search the facts and don’t fall for a story because versions of it are published everywhere. 

Before believing everything you read or see on tv, especially those right-wing so-called media outlets, :D just check multiple sources. Its just too easy to publish false or misleading material. Search the facts and don’t fall for a story because versions of it are published everywhere. 

Yes, check MSNBC and NBC and then ABC. That ought to do it.

Yes, check MSNBC and NBC and then ABC. That ought to do it.

Fox is eating him up.   :D