NBC’s Bias Becomes Embarrassingly Obvious...

smitty

Fox has a large viewership. But, I forgot that while majorities rule in Presidential races(" allegedly reflecting the desires of the people") they are insignificant when it comes to polls regarding Obamacare and polls regarding tv viewership as well as House of Representative elections and governership elections

Nash, I just found out a woman named Tamron Hall is on MSNBC. At this point and time, I don't care about any other networks. I am going to find out when this lady is on and I will watch her...errr I mean I will listen to MSNBC news and get their take on the national and world news.

http://youtu.be/PYdIbDxv1iY

Thanks for the update on Tamron Hill. You are instructing everyone else to seek multiple sources in order to come to a conclusion, but for you, Ms. Hill is sufficient. Congrats ( I cant see whatever you link you posted as my business email has blocked it)

Yep, I'm becoming one dimensional like my repub associates. 

Sure you would. But your guys trying to create a conspiracy cover up for every little thing you can. It looks like you guys had in class in "yellow journalism."

So there have been no cover-ups by this administration...it's all a conspiracy?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Keep it coming...funny stuff.

The reason there are so many cover up theories is because the President and his crew keep on providing them.  Susan Rice recently said that the US Prisoner that was just returned to us from Afghanistan served his country "with distinction"  (yes, she absolutely said it and it is confirmed by multiple sources)  Last night, 6 of his army comrades ALL described him as a deserter on national tv.  Do we, in this case, have 6 different people who have been convinced by Fox news to tell a lie because they want Obama embarrassed?  Or is it possible/likely Ms. Rice told another fib as big as " it all started with a video".  Both of those tidbits were not, I repeat, WERE NOT dreamed up by Fox news.  This is either total incompetency or blatant lies.  If it is neither, Dove, tell me what you believe it is.