#11 West Sabine vs. #1 Douglass: Who You Got?

WS vs, Douglass  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this?

• West Sabine
    • Douglass

Should be a great series. The 1A #2, Bosqueville lost this week. Best of luck to the Tigers, just not much on making predictions. I know there are a lot of great teams in region 3, and the team that minimizes errors, gets the timely hit and pitches ahead will have the upper hand.

I know about WS's pitching depth but does anyone know what Douglass has? Heard they had one pitcher who was really good..........

Douglass has to be the favorite, they have been ranked #1 all season and have not done anything to show why they wouldn't be #1.  However, WS can compete with any team in the state in 1A but they will HAVE to play to the best of their ability without any errors in order to beat Douglass.  We will get to see what the Tigers are really made of later this week.  Should be an interesting series.

It was an awesome season for WS.  There are some seniors graduating that I am really going to miss, but man WS is really going to make some noise next year, they have so many good players returning and an unbelievable JV bunch moving up.  The JV boys went 12-1 this year.  I hate that we lost but with so much underclassman talent it's going to be good to be a WS baseball fan for several years to come.