putin

Big girl

This just shows your one sided view.....They can bring up specifics when asked, and you can't come up with something other than talking points, so you call them stupid.if he believes those things that I just mentioned then......

Just like the gun control thread.......crickets when the facts don't match up to your talking points.....

and PNG-Bama kid has been on this forum since High School. If you would take the time to read his post, inspect the way it is written, and the knowledge in them.....you would realize he is FAR from stupid, and one of the most intelligent on this forum. If you don't realize that, maybe you're the one that's stupid.

With. A 13 year old would know that a great majority of things broadcast on fox "news" is a bunch of b.s.. the predident is a Muslim, he is coming after out guns, he is going to attack us using drones, he is going to place us under martial law (2012), he is becoming a dictator, he is taking away our civil liberties, he is part of the illuminati, he is going to force people to get chips placed under their skin. The list goes on and on. Smh

Can you provide links that show this is the official position of Fox on these topics...not simply a statement by a guest or commentator, but Fox's official position.

I'll answer the question...no, you can't.

The average Democratic voter is better educated than the average Republican voter.

If you are basing your statement on Larry Sabato's article, which has been used widely by the MSM, that is not what he said. He said "the higher the education level, the more likely the voter will vote democrat."  Other studies have also shown that "the lower the education level, the more likely the voter will vote democrat." High school dropouts overwhelmingly vote democrat over republican. I have yet to see a study that tried to combine the two spectrums to get an average education level based on political party affiliation.

People with higher education levels voting democrat doesn't surprise me one bit. The longer you stay in school, the more you are inundated with liberal professors. 

I have also read studies that state that voters with higher incomes vote republican over democrat.

From this article: http://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/economic-demographics-republicans/

"Financially, Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify themselves as such. Republican candidates gain a significantly higher percentage of votes from individuals with incomes over $50,000 per year, and the advantage increases along with the income level, to a height of 63 percent of individuals earning $200,000 or more a year supporting Republicans. This level is the direct inverse of individuals earning less than $15,000 a year, who support Democrats at 63 percent and Republicans at only 36 percent."

It's also worth noting that the statistic correlating party identification and higher education levels is probably skewed by the sheer amount of university professors, who are required to attain a doctorate in their respective fields before drawing a salary normally paid for by tax dollars, that vote Democrat as much out of self interest as ideology.

I would say that Putin is actually a better leader at least he has his country interest at heart unlike the clown we have in office. Americans ought to be ashamed of themselves for the last decade this country has turned into a joke and no one fears us or respects. Heck I don't even respect what we are doing. Americans better wake up quick and get there head out of the sand and look around you. Also the world sees a country that is so divided it is unreal.

How do you guys feel about the way the bush administration handled Russia when they invaded the Republic of Georgia?

I thought that reaction was underwhelming as well. But Bush still didn't back down on missile defense, and Putin didn't annex Georgia or any part of it like the situation we're presented with now.

Hey big girl at least Bush got results unlike Obama who is a clown and stupid and people that support him in denial.

roflmbo. What results? He did get a lot of shoulders killed needlessly. According to what I have researched, Georgia lost to Russia, so how did we help?

roflmbo. What results? He did get a lot of shoulders killed needlessly. According to what I have researched, Georgia lost to Russia, so how did we help?

Did he?  Even one Soldier is too many.....however, what are you comparing it to? Here is a list of deaths in combat by Wars......

I would say whatever Bush sent in, he did pretty well compared to other wars......

World War I     53,402 deaths

World War II    291,557 deaths

Korean War    33,686 deaths

Vietnam War   47,424 deaths

War on Terror.....from 2001 to present    5,281 deaths........