Anahuac open?

Coach Stan Hodges will be applying. Coach Hodges did a good job making Kountze respectable and then did well at WOS. I do agree with HDBobcat9, Randy Birdwell is a rising star in the Coaching field. I look for him to apply at HD next year.

I guess coach Finney knows when to get out of town.. after his 4 horsemen leave...lol. but yeah I agree Big Bird is a good guy and deserves his chance!!

Coach Stan Hodges will be applying. Coach Hodges did a good job making Kountze respectable and then did well at WOS. I do agree with HDBobcat9, Randy Birdwell is a rising star in the Coaching field. I look for him to apply at HD next year.

Take the spread to HD..get all those athletes in space and that scoreboard will get lit up..especially after the four horsemen leave.

I say go with Speights and get all the kids out and bring back some glory to Anahuac.  He can relate to the kids what it is like to work hard and get the attention of colleges even in Anahuac.  He did leave Anahuac on a football scholarship.

That's a good point. Jason was a heck of a player in his day. Anahuac was tough in the early 90's with one heck of a backfield. Ricks at QB, Walter Terry at FB, and Speights at TB. All three went full ride to SFA together.