Big Sandy vs. Douglass

I think BS can make it interesting.  Douglass is undoubtably very good but they were beaten by Woodville early if my memory serves me correctly in the Colmesneil tournament and Cushing played them close.  BS and Cushing are fairly equally talented in my opinion.  I do think Douglass edges out BS, but if BS comes to play it will not be a blow out. Good luck BS! 

I think BS can make it interesting. Douglass is undoubtably very good but they were beaten by Woodville early if my memory serves me correctly in the Colmesneil tournament and Cushing played them close. BS and Cushing are fairly equally talented in my opinion. I do think Douglass edges out BS, but if BS comes to play it will not be a blow out. Good luck BS!

Your memory does serve you correctly. Woodville beat them 1-0. They didn't look very good to me lol and their ace pitched against Woodville.

I am fairly certain that Douglass is more talented than we are, and I can guarantee that they are better coached. I hope the Wildcats can pull this one out, but I have my doubts.

Disgruntled parent or player! I or Little Johnny didn't get to pitch. :(

To say we would be outcoached is not ripping the coach. Coaches get outcoached at every level, that is just the facts. Sorry you feel that way.

I just know for a FACT that BS is EXTREMELY lucky to have a coach the caliber of the one they have now and I believe he is as good as any in 1A.

I just know for a FACT that BS is EXTREMELY lucky to have a coach the caliber of the one they have now and I believe he is as good as any in 1A.

Yeah I also hear that some people say that he is not a good coach. Which I highly doubt, coach bryant knows this game pretty well and a lot of experience behind him. I agree big sandy is very very lucky to have a great coach for there program. Besides the coach issue, big sandy has two young pitchers that probably might get douglass a good run, but i still say douglass will pull the win out due to big sandy young team.

I think my comments were taken different than I intended and I understand why. There is no doubt that Coach Bryant knows the game of baseball and is a good coach. I never meant to imply that he wasn't, but there have been some things in the last couple of games that can lead to second guessing of a coach. I am sure that coaches are second guessed after every game. We are a young team and that could be the reason for not knowing what to do in certain situations. You would think after months of practice and games these issues would not arise. I know these are just kids and they will mess up. Since this is a one gamer, maybe our youngsters can catch lightning in a bottle and pull this one out. I hope there will be someone there giving updates, because I will not be able to make this one.