2014 Dayton Broncos district placing and playoffs

Dayton should be #1 seed for D2 representing 21-5a, matching up with PNG in the first round (I expect) and win that one handily. In the second round against either Texas City or Marshall (maybe Ridge Point, depending on what Bush has coming back), I expect a close win out of Dayton. In the third round I see them losing to Brenham, who I expect to win the region in D2.

Dayton should be #1 seed for D2 representing 21-5a, matching up with PNG in the first round (I expect) and win that one handily. In the second round against either Texas City or Marshall (maybe Ridge Point, depending on what Bush has coming back), I expect a close win out of Dayton. In the third round I see them losing to Brenham, who I expect to win the region in D2.

PNG should be #1 seed in D2 playing either Crosby or King

Dayton should win district but I still think they are a year way from making a deep playoff run. Had a ton of sophomores starting last year and even brought up a freshman offensive lineman who started the last couple of games. Turnovers no running game and not being able to stop any body from running hurt dayton last year. Lots to work on but should have a good team.

If Nederland goes D1 then yes, I'd would expect PNG to be #1 seed in D2. However, I see Central and GCM getting the 3rd and 4th playoff spots respectively, which would put Nederland in D2. Nederland's enrollment is less than Central, isn't it?

Yes, Central and GCM have a higher enrollment.  Lee has less.

I thought if GCM went D1 with Central, then Ned will go D2 with PN-G. Explain please, sort it out for me :D

Central isnt going to lay an egg versus GCM, for GCM to make the playoffs they will need to beat 1 or both Mid-county schools (assuming Ozen handles business)