The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

Huh? I answered your question.

And whats wrong with being sensitive towards other groups? Why do "you people" have problems with this? Now, thats my question to you!!!! C'mon, let it out!! Lets hear it!!!!!

Whether you believe in what he said or not, it's his constitutional right to say what ever he wants in the privacy of his own home. That's all I am trying to say. My issue is not what he said this time, it's all the issues that weren't addressed in the past.

Whether you believe in what he said or not, it's his constitutional right to say what ever he wants in the privacy of his own home. That's all I am trying to say. My issue is not what he said this time, it's all the issues that weren't addressed in the past.

you do know Sterling wanted his convos taped right? The more you know. … ......

Wait a minute!!! Maybe I am misunderstanding you. But let me ask a question to help remove some of doubt about your question. Because some of yall love to throw the race card out there. So, are you asking why didn't Jesse Jackson or someone like my main man Al Sharpton say something in the past about this guy?

So now its all about the past now? And I thought we were all being brainwashed   errr told  to forget the past. Anyway, why linger in the past and the present is still kicking people in the rear end? Yes, he had a private conversation and none of it surprises me. Did it surprise you? But anyway, I'll leave with these parting words from the past, "loose slips sink ships."

Kareem Abdul Jabbar says that he does not like what Sterling said at all, but that whoever recorded what he said and made it public, is guilty of criminal charges in California. Sterling's rights were violated. I wonder how many people could survive such an ordeal.....having their private conversations recorded. Of course I don't expect anyone around here would be guilty of impure thoughts or off color comments. Something to think about really.