PNG Football 2014

I think they did that because I assume they don't want the Baytown schools on the road that late or schools having to play in Baytown...

In Memorial and West Brook's district, don't their district games begin at 7 o'clock vs 7:30?

Yep, all games on Friday are 7pm unless unforeseen circumstances happen, I do believe that goes for all of 5A (soon to be 6A)

I think they did that because I assume they don't want the Baytown schools on the road that late or schools having to play in Baytown...

In Memorial and West Brook's district, don't their district games begin at 7 o'clock vs 7:30?

Wow I guess they ta hell with Livingston having to travel that far...I believe this was the only district that was starting at 7:30..

Yep, all games on Friday are 7pm unless unforeseen circumstances happen, I do believe that goes for all of 5A (soon to be 6A)

I know that Baytown Sterling and North Shore are in Harris county and LaPorte is in Harris County. Maybe it's a Harris County thing.. and since Goose Creek and Lee is in the district, maybe that's the accommodations for the Baytown Schools.

Wow I guess they ta hell with Livingston having to travel that far...I believe this was the only district that was starting at 7:30..

Livingston was like the red-haired step-child when it came to the UIL placing them in a district, damn if you do damn if you dont kinda thing, no matter what they were gonna have to travel, rather it was to the Golden Triangle or to the Brazos Valley (Bryan/College Station)

I know that Baytown Sterling and North Shore are in Harris county and LaPorte is in Harris County. Maybe it's a Harris County thing.. and since Goose Creek and Lee is in the district, maybe that's the accommadations for the Baytown Schools.

I just looked around 5A schools across the state and their district games all started at 7pm.

Livingston was like the red-haired step-child when it came to the UIL placing them in a district, damn if you do damn if you dont kinda thing, no matter what they were gonna have to travel, rather it was to the Golden Triangle or to the Brazos Valley (Bryan/College Station)

They only have to go to Bryan/CS half the time in the new district. The other half of the district is Huntsville, Willis and Caney Creek (all within 30 miles). Thats LOADS better than traveling 90 miles every week, which is what they had to do in 20-4A.