Time To Rename Carol Thomas Stadium

Under your logic it should be renamed Dr Teuscher (sp) Educational Center because he is the one that chaired the bond committee and sold that to the citizens. Why is it so hard to see that beyond race, beyond personal allegiances there have been great wrong-doings within the district? I was raised in Beaumont, I work in Beaumont and I have a vested interest in seeing this mess cleaned up. Race doesn't matter; seeing things righted and turned 180 degrees is what does. South Park was mentioned by another poster. It was torn down to eliminate a perceived wrong. Well there is a perception "Dr" Thomas was more than complicit in all this mess. Allow his monument to himself be renamed and let's move on toward getting things fixed.

i could really care less about the South Park issue, whats done is done. But I agree with the rest. that guy is not a Bmt tax payer anyway. before someone jumps on me about the subject. i dont take sides.

Call it Jim Crowe Stadium because the haters of BISD won't be satisfied until Mr. Charlie's back in charge..........

I agree...this wins hands down.....

SFA is by far the most racist person on this forum (see his own statement).....if you disagree with the corruption....you're a hater......if you call a crook a crook.....you're racist.....and if you stand your ground on your opinion you will be accused of being "tough behind a keyboard"

I don't care if they replace the entire board with green bi sexual aliens as long as they are honest and do right for the kids.....which currently is not happening

Who said anything about children? I'm talking about your retarded self! Lmbo...

So if someone with a disability is out of the education system it's okay to make fun of them? According to your statement it is. You should be ashamed of yourself! But then again you are taking up for the district that has shown that they have no problem stealing from hard working tax payer ( black and white tax payers) and students. So why would you have a problem with calling someone a retard? It's because your so simple minded the only terms you can use to belittle someone are the ones you learn from google no matter who it offends

And yes I did answer my own question because I received an education from teachers that my district paid for and not substitute teachers so the district can steal money

You actually DIDN'T answer bus question. You only crawfished your way out of it. ;)

I'm interested in knowing the answer myself.

So if someone with a disability is out of the education system it's okay to make fun of them? According to your statement it is. You should be ashamed of yourself! But then again you are taking up for the district that has shown that they have no problem stealing from hard working tax payer ( black and white tax payers) and students. So why would you have a problem with calling someone a retard? It's because your so simple minded the only terms you can use to belittle someone are the ones you learn from google no matter who it offends

Webster says "retarded" is an adjective characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc. Slang - stupid or foolish...
So put these shoes on and wear them to your next self righteous meeting. Cause like I said, no one is talking about disabled children, I'm talking about your retarded self. SMH while LMBO at this intellectual midget, you have the right screen name "teamLAST". Lol...

Webster says "retarded" is an adjective characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc. Slang - stupid or foolish...
So put these shoes on and wear them to your next self righteous meeting. Cause like I said, no one is talking about disabled children, I'm talking about your retarded self. SMH while LMBO at this intellectual midget, you have the right screen name "teamLAST". Lol...

Webster also states, "characterized by mental retardation"....which supports Teamlasts' argument........I also agree that is a poor choice of wording.......when there are so many more to get your point across.

Hippy, it's called context clues. He couldn't have meant the mental disease. Yeoj doesn't know teamlast personally. Yeoj only knows him on here. Based in his comments, he could have been interpreted as the slang version of the word..

Agreed.....but he is the one that brought up webster.

In any form I think retard is a poor word choice..

Not offended at all, but when you make claims that he's a crook, and FBI invaded and still nothing,then you look a little silly when you have that opinion. BUT, everyone has one... ;) B)

All the people that supported this dishonest school administration and still do are really that ones that look silly.

It seems to me that more people who don't live in beaumont, pay no taxes in beaumont, and children don't go to BISD schools seem t care more about BISD's school district than those who do. Interesting.

Not from the videos of the school board meetings......you know, the ones some of the board members and administration didn't want the public to speak at

I can appreciate the back & forth from BISD supporters & those that don't, it really raises awareness of the unknown things that may or may not happened. The really SAD part of this whole FIASCO is................  Our kids are hurting during this entire process.

We must do better!!!  :unsure:

Much respected post!

Much respected post!

Thank you Hippy. We can't just keep mudslinging because the kids are still watching. If we handle things like Adults, maybe the kids will do the same. Something our Administration needs to learn to do. Take ownership & quit finger pointing.  Through it All I still support BISD, but I will not uphold any wrongdoing. There's a BIG difference. "If you don't stand for something, you'll Fall for anything."

I'm just a PA boy adjusting to Beaumont living  Lol  :lol: 

Thank you Hippy. We can't just keep mudslinging because the kids are still watching. If we handle things like Adults, maybe the kids will do the same. Something our Administration needs to learn to do. Take ownership & quit finger pointing.  Through it All I still support BISD, but I will not uphold any wrongdoing. There's a BIG difference. "If you don't stand for something, you'll Fall for anything."

Grew up in Port Arthur.....but I'm an old guy..... graduated in 1984....TJ boy!

bring your boy to Memorial, and bring Boyd with you.