Ozen head coach applicant list released

now can we get back to football (member since 2006)

I agree 100%. I pray we get a Coach for the Future of Ozen football. My son will be a Senior next season, there won't be time to focus on these kids. I totally understand that; but he has been prepared for these situations & has a support system at Home. What pisses me off is some of these kids don't have that, but their parents entrusted "you" to teach their kid football, some ethics, & some life lessons. You failed miserably &. Now our kids Suffer. How can you look the Seniors & Seniors to be in the eye? Too many times we Hire Coaches, I don't want a Coach, I want a difference maker on & off the field; someone that actually cares. My son has a Father he sees everyday, but I'm not ignorant to the fact that it takes more than me to raise my child, he needs Role models all day long. Kids spend more time at school during the year than they do at home, so it's important to surround the kids with influential people of Character. As a volunteer Coach, I have an obligation to every kid I come in contact with to Teach him/her the game of basketball, but more importantly the game of Life. Every kid can't play for me because I say what I mean & mean what I say. Ain't no BS with me, but the kids respect that & appreciate the Honesty. Im not perfect & never will be, but I strive to be. CAN YOU?
#Panthers moving forward

I agree 100%. I pray we get a Coach for the Future of Ozen football. My son will be a Senior next season, there won't be time to focus on these kids. I totally understand that; but he has been prepared for these situations & has a support system at Home. What pisses me off is some of these kids don't have that, but their parents entrusted "you" to teach their kid football, some ethics, & some life lessons. You failed miserably &. Now our kids Suffer. How can you look the Seniors & Seniors to be in the eye? Too many times we Hire Coaches, I don't want a Coach, I want a difference maker on & off the field; someone that actually cares. My son has a Father he sees everyday, but I'm not ignorant to the fact that it takes more than me to raise my child, he needs Role models all day long. Kids spend more time at school during the year than they do at home, so it's important to surround the kids with influential people of Character. As a volunteer Coach, I have an obligation to every kid I come in contact with to Teach him/her the game of basketball, but more importantly the game of Life. Every kid can't play for me because I say what I mean & mean what I say. Ain't no BS with me, but the kids respect that & appreciate the Honesty. Im not perfect & never will be, but I strive to be. CAN YOU?
#Panthers moving forward

I second that and those last two sentences is exactly how I fill when it comes to me coaching! Well spoken!

When you are coaching? What do you coach? 10-12? Pop warner? I tell little kids how bad they suck and how they will never be able to make it as an Ozen Panther...

Well, might want to hurry and apply for the HC job. It appears that they will take anyone... #ImproperRelations. It is BISD so you might not even have to be certified.