Top 10 Local Baseball Teams

Give us your Top 5 clubs going into second half of district.

GGM and Dayton deserve some attention also:

Evadale Rebels 6 0
Big Sandy Wildcats. 5 1
H-I Cardinals 5. 1
West Hardin Oilers 3. 3
Leggett Pirates 0 4.
S-P Sharks 0 4.
Spurger Pirates 0 4.
H-D Bobcats 0 4.

1.Bridge City (5-0)
2 WOS (4-1)
3. Silsbee (3-2)
3. HJ (2-3)
5. HF (2-3)
6. Buna (1-4)
7.Orangefield (0-4)

1.PNG (5-1)
1.Livingston (5-1)
3.Vidor (4-2)
4.Lumberton (4-3)
4.Nederland (4-3)
6.LCM (3-4)
7.Central (1-6)
8.Ozen (0-6)

Kirbyville 3-1
Warren 3-1
Hemphill 2-2
Corrigan 2-2
Woodville 2-2
Newton 0-4

1 Kountze 4-1
2 Deweyville 3-2

3 East Chambers 2-2

4 Hardin 2-3

5 Anahuac 1-4

You simply cannot compare big school and small school so I split them. Also, I stayed primarily in SETX.

5A-3A:
1. Bridge City
2. PN-G
3. Dayton
4. Livingston
5. Tie - WO/S & Silsbee

2A - Private:
1. Evadale
2. Colmesneil
3. Kountze
4. Kirbyville
5. Tie - West-Sabine, Warren & Big Sandy

Chester 86 we need to get a matchup of kountze and evadale so franklin can blow it by the poor 1a hitters who hardly see a 75 mph fastball on a weekly basis and let one of yalls pitchers who throw 80-81 mph serve one up to kountze's hitters. Smh the teams just dont compare

Why such hostility on a mere opinion? I am happy for Kountze's success, but your characterization of our boys is way off. Evadale beat Deweyville 15-9, beat Woodville 8-2, Beat Hardin 5-1, what is Kountze's record against these common opponents? We have several boys that have played select, and have competed in PG; so I can guarantee those boys have faced that type of pitching. Franklin is a great pitcher, and his father is an excellent coach. Wish nothing but the best for y'all, but please don't make the mistake of thinking our boys couldn't hang.

You played games against these teams were you saw teams 2s and 3s exception deweyville they dont have a pitcher who can break 75 and what pg events are we talking, wwba world championship tournament in east Cobb Georgia or just a little tourney in houston.We can talk all day about you guys beating woodville 8-2 or hardin 5-1 or deweyville 15-9 point being kountze sees better pitching plays better competition on a weekly basis than what you guys can put on the field. This is no knock on evadale because they have a chance to be in Austin at the 1a level, but teams like kountze who can put guys throwing low 90's upper 80's on the mound and the 1a teams aren't going to be able to hit it because they never get a chance to hit it. Just like if kountze's plays a team like silsbee who has seen pitching like that from teams in the district and beyond they are more likely to put balls in play and get hits. Hints why I put teams like that above kountze

WWBA, 3rd out of 68, and only because rain cancelled our semi-final and we were left where we were seeded.  Best of luck to yall the rest of the way out.  The boys can speak for themselves on the field.  They don't need a dad on here boasting about hypotheticals.  We play who we have scheduled, and I support my son, the team and the coaches the best I can.  Never have said an anti-Kountze word, just not the way I operate.  Hint, those victories were all in tournaments so they were not necessarily facing our number 1 either.

And you must work midnights too.  I thought I was the only one awake and posting at these hours.  Stay safe out there on the mean streets.