Fun Reading!!!

NorthoftheBorder

there's some meat to this article, but plenty of misdirection as well. when i went to one of the articles that it cited as being an "ignorant, stupid, liberal, moronic, etc." piece about Drudge's tweet,  it actually gives the same explanation that the author of this uber-propoganda piece gave as to what Drudge was referring to.  i guess it wasn't that moronic, unless the author of this piece is a moron as well.  this piece is too heavy on insults and criticism,  which is sad because is that what he's saying is actually true to some extent, although to be fair, Drudge has chosen not to get healthcare for the SOLE reason of being able to gripe about paying a penalty for not getting healthcare.  if it were written as if by a journalist, rather than by a bitter extremist, the message would be a good one for moderates to hear.  but presented this way, it will convince nobody but those that are already convinced. 

there's some meat to this article, but plenty of misdirection as well. when i went to one of the articles that it cited as being an "ignorant, stupid, liberal, moronic, etc." piece about Drudge's tweet,  it actually gives the same explanation that the author of this uber-propoganda piece gave as to what Drudge was referring to.  i guess it wasn't that moronic, unless the author of this piece is a moron as well.  this piece is too heavy on insults and criticism,  which is sad because is that what he's saying is actually true to some extent, although to be fair, Drudge has chosen not to get healthcare for the SOLE reason of being able to gripe about paying a penalty for not getting healthcare.  if it were written as if by a journalist, rather than by a bitter extremist, the message would be a good one for moderates to hear.  but presented this way, it will convince nobody but those that are already convinced. 

Just curious how you know this is the case?

He's worth more than $100,000,000, but lacks healthcare and is tweeting complaints about paying a penalty for not having healthcare. It would be cheaper for him to pay for a low end plan than to pay the proposed 2015 penalty, yet he goes without healthcare, pays the penalty, and then complains about the penalty. It does not take a brilliant mind to deduce his motivation. That being said, small business owners who pay taxes the same way he does WILL truly be affected by this, which is why I wish the tone of the article was different. I don't see many non-righties seeing past the hate and vitriol to the point of the article, which holds some validity.

He's worth more than $100,000,000, but lacks healthcare and is tweeting complaints about paying a penalty for not having healthcare. It would be cheaper for him to pay for a low end plan than to pay the proposed 2015 penalty, yet he goes without healthcare, pays the penalty, and then complains about the penalty. It does not take a brilliant mind to deduce his motivation. That being said, small business owners who pay taxes the same way he does WILL truly be affected by this, which is why I wish the tone of the article was different. I don't see many non-righties seeing past the hate and vitriol to the point of the article, which holds some validity.

Maybe he has seen the mess that Obamacare is and since he does have plenty of money chooses to pay the penalty, not participate and cover himself...I sure would.

Regardless of his motivation, I don't think he's doing it just for the privilege of complaining, he's probably doing it to defy the unconstitutional legislation.

I doubt very seriously he welcomes this as an opportunity to complain...it will hurt him...along with many others.