Bridge City vs. HF

BC2010

Not knocking the kid but he isn't as dynamic as Herring

I've read this post several times and I just have to ask the question? What constitutes "dynamic"? Watched both these young men for a couple of years now and they are both the definition of "gamers", I like them both. Very equal in my opinion and a terrific 1-2 punch. Johnson threw a great game against BC, deserved better than he got, a couple of errors really hurt him.

Rake1

Dynamic constitutes a big breaking ball that he works off of. Isn't over powering with his fastball but after he shows you his curve the fastball blows by you. Also I think throwing 2 gems against WOS and Buna reflects my perspective

Mariano Rivera throws 1 pitch. I guess he's not dynamic.

Dynamic constitutes a big breaking ball that he works off of. Isn't over powering with his fastball but after he shows you his curve the fastball blows by you. Also I think throwing 2 gems against WOS and Buna reflects my perspective

Not sure I follow the correlation between "big breaking ball he works off of, not overpowering with fastball". That description fits more guys than you know. Especially in comparison to his team mate Johnson. Both these guys are really good, enjoy having them on your staff.

Rake1

BC scored 12 runs...I'm sure the Johnson kid is good, but as I said, not as DYNAMIC as Herring. Take the definition as you please.

Well I guess it would be out of the question to read a box score from the BC game now wouldn't it? Johnson also threw against the #5 team in the state as well. A little more "dynamic" opponent. Just like my previous posts, I think both guys are good and they give HF a great chance to be in the playoff hunt.

Rake1

Read it, looks like Johnson started struggling in the 3rd and 4th innings we can agree to disagree, I'm sure he is a great kid! Good luck to the Horns

Yeah you are right, agree to disagree, not worth discussing the E's and unearned runs, they don't mean a thing. Good Luck to the Horns!

Whoisatfirst, have a "Dynamic" day.

Rake1