Obamacare

LumRaiderFan

There is ups and downs to Obama care. If you can only see one side of the equation your not being honest with yourself. You should look for the up sides, and also the down sides. Do some extensive research, don't look at any situation from strictly your political stance, or even your personal stance. Of course that's hard to do. Everyone wants what benefits them the most. As opposed to what may benefit the country the most, or the people in need the most. I'm kinda changing my political stance, not Republican or Democrat, more American. Looking more towards government accountability. Kinda like to see our government take care of the needs of Americans first and foremost.

If you make the individual less personally responsible and the government more responsible ( aka nanny state) the country cannot survive financially.  AS for government accountability, there is little if any.  If you work for Federal Express, you have a responsibility and incentive to do things in the most efficient and economical way possible.  If you work for the U.S. Post office, you have no incentive to do those things as profits do not matter.  The spending culture at federal agencies is out of hand.  DO you remember the pics of the guy in the hot tub in Vegas who was there for a General Accounting Office " conference"?  ( even though during his initial campaign, Obama lambasted people who were taking vacations at their own in expense in Vegas).  You might want to ask the people of Greece how "the government taking care of everybody" is working out.

If you make the individual less personally responsible and the government more responsible ( aka nanny state) the country cannot survive financially.  AS for government accountability, there is little if any.  If you work for Federal Express, you have a responsibility and incentive to do things in the most efficient and economical way possible.  If you work for the U.S. Post office, you have no incentive to do those things as profits do not matter.  The spending culture at federal agencies is out of hand.  DO you remember the pics of the guy in the hot tub in Vegas who was there for a General Accounting Office " conference"?  ( even though during his initial campaign, Obama lambasted people who were taking vacations at their own in expense in Vegas).  You might want to ask the people of Greece how "the government taking care of everybody" is working out.

I agree. But I believe we have uncountable representation on both sides of the political spectrum. The American people need to demand accountability. Not just talk. We may have good conversation here. But no one is listening that can make a change.

The government is the worst business manager ever created and has proven it time and time again.  Therefore, we need less government instead of more.

Agree...and there are still folks who want them running our Healthcare system...smh.

And did you know my insurance went up...heard about it on Fox news.

Agree...and there are still folks who want them running our Healthcare system...smh.

And did you know my insurance went up...heard about it on Fox news.

LOL!!  You are right!  They were so inept that couldn't even get the web site up and running correctly. 

BG - Most insurance costs did go up. It's probable that your insurance went up too but your employer covered the increased cost. If the primary benefit of Obama care is affordable insurance to those that can't afford it why must Obama care control the insurance of every American citizen?

BG - Most insurance costs did go up. It's probable that your insurance went up too but your employer covered the increased cost. If the primary benefit of Obama care is affordable insurance to those that can't afford it why must Obama care control the insurance of every American citizen?

There's your answer in a word.

Control=dependence=votes!

I know a lot of people who are not. Are you saying that your insurance premiums have always been the same price for the last 10 years, or however long you have been employed, and have suddenly increased dramatically recentl?. Increasing premiums are not a new thing.

If the president were not black, he would not have to deal with these absurd accusations. If someone says that they don't like the president and I ask them what ideologies they disagree with and they don't know, then that is a problem. It makes me wonder. If they tell me some ridiculous crap that they heard on Fox news, I think that they are incredibly stupid or they are a racist

Glad you brought up the drones me personally I'am for killing terrorist by any means possible but Bush was chastised by the left and the media and Barry has only escalated it, strange how that works! Dont think he is sending drones to take guns but he is for sure trying to enact laws that will do it for him!  P.S. dont forget fast & furious!